NCIS Changes <Potential Spoilers>

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by nx1701g, Jul 16, 2008.

1. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I was just on TVGuide's website and they had spoilers for the upcoming season of NCIS. What I found interesting is they mentioned that the new team will be around for a while and that it will be made up of former characters on the show in the past. Here's a link.

Thoughts (I know it's limited but they're pretty good about keeping spoilers from being spoiled). Who do you think should be on Gibbs' new team?

2. tenmei

tenmei Commodore Commodore

I always thought Paula Cassidy should have replaced Kate, but then they went and killed the character. Shame, I liked her. I think someone on that board suggested they bring Agent Blackadder back for an arc - which could be interesting.

3. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Too bad they killed Paula Cassidy off as she would've been a good choice. Other than that I'm drawing blanks on any other past character on the show.

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I think Nikki Jardine (the OCD intel analyst) is a lock for the new team, as we saw her in several episodes of season five, most prominently in In the Zone.

I'd like to see Cassie Yates come back, but I think Tamara Taylor (:drool:) is too busy with Bones.

There's also Michelle Lee, the legal chick who was sleeping around on the job with Palmer in season four.

There have been several other NCIS agents the team's worked with in the past, but those are the only three (living) characters that come to mind.

5. Zachary Smith

Zachary Smith Vice Admiral Admiral

As long as Abbey is around, I'll be watching.

6. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

It's not like her useless character does anything on Bones.

7. mr.peany

mr.peany Commodore Commodore

What about those guys who were eerily similar to Kate and Tony. Im drawing a blank, but I think they were in a season 2 episode?

8. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Agreed