My "real" enterprise tos ship

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by astarguy, Dec 30, 2013.

1. astarguy

astarguy Ensign Red Shirt

ok here it is in all it's glory the orginal full size cad drawing of my version of the TOS enterprise. to view the file as linked you must have a copy of autocad or autocad lt. 2004 or later. i do have jpg's of the file that i will link sometime soon but they are not high res. please if you want to download the file and modify it send me a copy of your mods to astarguy1@gmail.com. thanks to any one that takes the time to look.

link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5MNmuYUCf7uMUF3WUMzSFdHV0E/edit?usp=sharing

2. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

The link works, but there's no image on that page- I'd suggest not to have people download images.

3. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

I think enough of us don't have autocad that this file will be unviewable. Can you convert it to a .jpg or something everyone can see?

--Alex

4. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

ah, autocad! I had a 1990s version back in high school, and I hardly used it. :lol:

The only person I know who uses Autocad these days is my father in-law. He's an architect.

5. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

It could be converted to a more universal format - DXF or some kind of Windows metafile (WMF) file type to preserve the vector nature of the drawing. Rasterizing it into a bitmap like JPEG will invariably lose detail.