Men: How Much Body Hair Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by scotpens, Oct 8, 2012.

?

Men: How Much Body Hair Do You Have?

1. Smooth as a baby

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. Sparse body hair

17 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Moderately hairy

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  4. Furry like a gorilla

7 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

damned EAR hair... :scream:

How the hell does hair end up in the ears? Is (as Red Green suggests) the skin getting too tired to hold my hair up that high? :lol:

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    Don't remind me.

3. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think the hair's just having a laugh. When guys lose their hair, it's not lost, it's just sneaking back into the scalp and poking out the ears, going "HAHAHAHA!" :p

4. EmoBorg

EmoBorg Commodore Commodore

I am moderately hairy.

The area covering Europe, Middle East and India produces a lot of hairy people. I suspect that Neanderthal DNA may have contributed to that.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  5. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

I've feeling that Neanderthal Man and Modern man were equally hairy. IIRC, Chimps have less hair than humans, its just longer.

6. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I'm moderately hairy, but it's pretty much all over, down to the back of my hand and my feet.

7. Galileo7

Galileo7 Commodore Commodore

Same history, but now sparse.:hugegrin:

8. Jimi_James

Jimi_James Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Sparsely hairy here...the only real chest hair I have is around my areola. I get random long wispy black hairs on my back shoulders and arms, but not in enough amounts to constitute any sort of actual growth...just enough to look odd.

I do have a mustache and goatee however, though they won't connect to save my life. I've tried to grow a beard, but on my upper jaw/cheeks the hair is thin and patchy while on my neck, beard worthy hair only grows beneath my chin down to my adams apple...almost in a direct line down from my goatee.

9. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

Since it was previousely said females may contribute, European without Neandertal-genes reporting in. Not hairy at all, and hence not really required to shave. I wax my legs 3 or 4 times a year for looks and keep my armpits clean-shaven for olfactorial reasons. I'd never dream of shaving my pubic hair, though. IMO there should be some difference between a grown woman and a child. As a matter of fact, I dumped a guy because of that. If he wants a 10 year old, he shouldn't apply with a mature lady :p