What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

Oh. Hmm....don't think I ran into that.
    But, I did run into a couple of times where, somehow, my character ended up clipping under the game world, and would not right itself....so I'd have to reset the game and pick up from last save/checkpoint.

FC3 was definitely a lot of fun. Did you ever play FC3 Blood Dragon? It's a mirthical look back at 80's action hero stuff, and had me laughing more than a few times. Can be beaten in just a few hours, but still pretty fun. :)

One of my fave things to do in FC4 was to try and liberate bases that were clearly above my skill level. A little sneakiness and inventive tactics often helped me surmount the odds. :)

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Most people didn't run into that particular glitch... I was one of the unlucky few. I'm just glad they fixed it.

Yeah I did play Blood Dragon. That one was my favourite. :D

3. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Remember Me. Love the story, art direction, music, and atmosphere. Memory remixing segments are intriguing and provocative. Combat gameplay is like having my teeth pulled out through my eye sockets, though. I've been enjoying it despite frustrating gameplay, and I'm glad Dontnod have lived to publish another day.

Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar San Diego, Carlsbad's prodigal sons. Smooth so far with hyper-polished gameplay and presentation. I've been having trouble putting this one down. Primo piece of product, boys and girls.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. An N64 classic. Fantastic game. Two things struck me right away: The abysmal draw distance (you can barely see further than your own nose, it feels like), and gameplay that still holds up despite being played using the N64's infamous Zaphod Beeblebrox gamepad. Funny thing, I've been consistently getting gold medals on missions despite not having played in like... over 10 years.

4. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I also enjoyed Remember Me. It wasn't perfect, but I'm glad I played it. I even got the plat. ;)

And yeah, RDR is an amazing game.

5. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up Injustice:Gods amongst us (Ultimate edition) on PC.

It's ok so far.

6. martok2112

Remember Me is another game I need to finish, and I've had it for quite some time.

Also loved RDR, and the zombie add-on for it. :)

7. martok2112

Revisiting Star Trek Legacy (Xbox 360).
    Not a great game, but not a bad game. A lot of stuff that was intended for it was left out in the console version...and it only ended up being half the game that was promised, but still....not bad.

8. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

So, a Star Trek game.

;)

9. martok2112

More or less. :lol:

10. Runetouch

Runetouch Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Am currently playing Far Cry 4 and Dying Light. Am surprised that I am able to run them on medium with 50 fps despite my CPU being way bellow minimum requirements of both. Graphics card and ram are fine, though.

I hope that Bethesda announce a Fallout game at their E3. Also excited for Witcher 3.

11. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Amen to that.

12. martok2112

+1 :)

13. Lakenheath 72

Lakenheath 72 Commodore Commodore

I played Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, History Channel: The Battle for the Pacific, and America's Army: True Soldier. I completed the first two games, and I didn't complete the last game. The games I played had mechanics that worked, and TCSC:DA had a story, while HC:TBFTP was a montage of episodes.

14. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Speeding through The Bourne Conspiracy between Riddick games...

15. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

[​IMG]

(XBONE)

Couch co-op with the fiancé. We're loving it, it has all the elements of a co-op game that we enjoy (asymmetrical characters/classes that complement each other in a meaningful way, solid gunplay, tons of hidden collectibles).

Also, it has the creepiness setting- and story-wise of a Resident Evil game. The fact that it doesn't control like shit* helps, of course :D

*(sorry, fans of traditional RE tank controls)

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Amazing Spider-Man 2 earlier today. I like it so far.

17. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is downloaded on my PS4. Just gotta wait til tomorrow to play it! :scream:

18. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

So I have today off, and while I have a whole list of things to do, I kind of want to not do any of them. Instead, I am debating going out and buying the new Mortal Kombat game.

Anybody played it yet?

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

20. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Does that bring my swift vengeance to my enemies? I can currently think of a fair number of people it would be nice to use those on.