What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. StolenThunder

StolenThunder Poster Premium Member

I'm spending far too much time playing Football Manager 2010. It's a cruel, cruel mistress.

2. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

Okay, Uncharted 2 was pretty awesome! Red Dead might be next or Alan Wake.

Maybe ST Online once I get Windows installed.

3. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Started on Assasin's Creed last week on X360 and do not like it thus far. It's repetitive and the story isn't that interesting. Does anybody know if it will improve along the way?

I am loving Puzzle Quest on PSP (and so does the missus).

4. darthraidr

darthraidr Commodore Commodore

picked up Snoopy: Flying Ace for the 360 arcade. it's like playing crimson skies all over again!

so i'm alternating between that and blur. good times!

5. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Well after completing Prince or Persia TFS i went out and bought POP the 2008 game, got it for £8, and again really enjoying it, seem to be going through a hanging from high ledges type game craving at present.:lol:

6. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It doesn't really get any better. I didn't really like the first one that much either but the second one is a major improvement, I would recommend just skipping the first game and starting directly with the second game.

7. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Good to see another PoP 2008 fan.

I'm actually thinking about getting tFS on the PC. But if it contains Ubisoft's horrid DRM I don't think I'll bother.

8. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

started playing final fantasy 7, got it from the psn site think it was a ps 1 game originally it may be quite a few years old but I likied it a lot better then the others so far

9. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    It's one of the popular entries....

I may return to it someday; I have a save point on one of my memory cards....;)

10. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I really enjoyed Prince of Persia 08, though that's the only one I played, and as beautiful as it is, like AC1 it's performing the exact same acts over and over and over the entire game.

11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Just done Mass Effect (1) for the 3rd time but this time with a female Renegade character with different universe choices from my original character. So time to start ME 2 again with this character to playout the story differently :techman:

I love this franchise.

12. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I did that right before ME2 came out. Finished my Renegade RemShep playthrough a few weeks ago on veteran.

I've sunk at least 60 hours into each game... so worth it.

13. Freid

Freid Ensign Red Shirt

Roller coaster tycoon 3

Red alert 3

Call OF Duty Modern Warfare 2 :techman:

14. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I've long since lost count of my number of playthroughs of ME1 - and I'm sure it will be the same for ME2 in the long run :techman:

Currently I'm playing some Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 in anticipation of the World Cup.

15. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

i'm all for STO, ST:BC, just cause 2, mass effect (1) and civilization 3-4 (basically grew up on that series...)

16. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've been playing a lot of X3: Terran Conflict lately... it's easier to play now that I'm actually starting to make some good money rather than the few dimes here or there I was getting previously.

17. Kibbin

Kibbin Commodore Commodore

Just finnished Valkyria Chronicles (sans DLC, which I plan to get later when I've got a few more pennies) and Penny Arcade RSPoD ep 2. Enjoyed them both and wish they'd hurry up and do sequels. Don't have a PSP and don't plan on getting one for VC2, it was good, but it wasn't that good lol.

18. Haggis and tatties

I can highly recommend POPTFS, i thought it was brilliant in the whole climbing and puzzle thing, I'm sure the DRM thing has been overcome now if you look about for it........plus just finished POP, brilliant game, not a fan of the combat though, that became somewhat annoying as i simply hate games that require you to learn combos for fighting....but i got there in the end, and what a novel ending.

Really did enjoy those two games.

19. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Well to be honest, you could easily get through PoP (2008) by either learning one or two simple combos or just button mashing.

And yeah, I absolutely adore PoP. I loved the main characters, their interaction and wow... that ending.

20. Haggis and tatties

Yeah the button thing worked but it became a war or attrition at times...

10 I get some hits.
    20 It knocks me to the ground.
    30 I miss the quick time event button,
    40 I get saved
    50 It gets its energy back.
    60 Goto 10.

:lol:

Good game though, loved the story, the music and the whole climbing thing was just brilliant, some of those heights you reached where phenomenal., and your right about that ending....brilliant stuff.