What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

:adore:

If they would only make the third one....

2. omegaone

omegaone Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I've just started Alpha Protocol which finally came out :), also got Serious Sam HD 1 & 2 which I'm replaying...

3. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

ST: Birth of the Federation. Currently playing a modded version of the game. :)

4. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    Can't argue with that....:techman:

Even though I still need to eventually play part II, I think they're pretty inventive games....;)

5. Garrett

Garrett Vice Admiral Admiral

How are you liking Alpha Protocol? I've been looking forward to that one for quite awhile.

I'm still getting my arse kicked in MW2 online, and working my way through Divinity II on the 360.

6. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Finally started playing this after picking up the GOTY edition just after Christmas. I'm at level 6 at the moment, and I'm really enjoying it.

Modern Warfare 2 - I'm always on this. I've got the 1000G (completed all the SP & Co-Op stuff), so all I play is the MP stuff. Currently on my 3rd Prestige (around lvl 40), and my K/D ratio is 1.45.

7. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Just picked up Ninja Gaiden 2 for some cheap inexpensive fun. Turns out its one of my favorite games for the 360 :lol: Go figure

8. omegaone

omegaone Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I've only had an hour into it so far but yea looks good... (unfortunatly JJ Abrams style story telling has invaded games heh)

Also got the witcher too play through as well, and the Two Worlds II trailer comments about the first one encouraged me to buy the first Two Worlds...

9. Can

Can Commander Red Shirt

I shall start Napoleon : Total Warfare as soon as I update my graphics card

10. unimatrix7

unimatrix7 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In order of time allotted to each title:

Red Dead Redemption, ModNation Racers, & Dragon Quest IV: Hand of the Heavenly Bride.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just finished Assassin's Creed 2. Excellent game. Such an incredible improvement over the first one! Instead of performing the same five acts ad infinitum, every single mission was unique and different. And what a fascinating story! The first game's story had me intrigued but the second really blew me away. I can't wait to find the next chapter of the story. And piecing together the little bits of The Truth video was absolutely addictive and what an incredible teaser!

12. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Red Dead Redemption, but I still throw in Uncharted 2 to play some multiplayer.

Not sure why though. I must be a glutton for punishment. I seem to always face off against a team of fully leveled, fully charged guys who have been playing multiplayer for 10 hours a day since Uncharted 2 came out. How do you even compete against that?

On the other hand, if you've already logged in 3000 hours on one game and are the best of the best, wouldn't it get boring? Why not play another game?

13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I think it has more to do with the fact that it's just so damn entertaining. I played six or seven rounds of plunder (with everlong416) today and it was great. :D Double cash weekend can be very useful. :p

I also played a ton of Red Dead Redemption over the weekend. And I still play a few games of NHL 10 every week.

14. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I started playing Uncharted 2 this weekend. The gameplay isn't anything special, but damn is the game gorgeous.

I also have Prince of Persia (2008) on my docket.

Gamefly is fun.

15. Garrett

Garrett Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm throwing Divinity II back in the "to play" pile for now. I had some glitch that hosed my auto-save last time I played it. On top of that, most of my saves for the last few hours of play weren't listed when I tried to load. My auto-save drops me off in the middle of nowhere with all of the progress after that save included (potions used, people talked to, etc).

I've had some other oddities with this game and loading before, like dying as soon as I load an older save if I'm loading in the middle of being attacked, but I'd never had a save completely hosed like this. I'm supposed to be inside a tower defending it, and I can't use the teleporter to get back inside. With so many other games to play, I don't really have any interest in going back to replay the last few hours right now (and hoping those saves don't get screwed up like the others).

Anyhoo, I've been splitting my time since then with 3D Dot Game Heroes, which is the most fun I've had in a long time, and Red Dead Redemption (when I'm not playing MW2 here and there).

16. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Sonic and the Secret Rings. I've never managed to finish this game, but I'm hoping to this time. Quite frankly, the control scheme is awful.

Party mode is a lot of fun though. :)

17. C. Cole-Chakotay

C. Cole-Chakotay Commodore Commodore

Farkle and Bejeweled Twist.

18. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

I was playing Half-Life 2 on my Xbox360, but then I got the RROD.

Other than that, I'm playing Trackmania Nations Forever on the PC, which I just downloaded a few weeks ago. It's pretty awesome for a free game. My name on there is chris3123, in case anyone wants to add me to their list or whatever.

19. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 a few days ago. It's easily one of , if not the best game released this year.

I also just started Brutal Legend and of course I've been playing a few matches of Team Fortress 2.

20. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Just finished Prince of Persia The forgotten sands.....very enjoyable.