How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

Because I got married to a man who dedicates five minutes a day, when he's not working 48-hour shifts, telling me something that makes me special and beautiful.

I stopped hating a lot of things then. He mellowed me down.

2. Spalko

Spalko Commander Red Shirt

Aw, what wonderful man you have, HoneyBLilly. Thanks for sharing it :)

3. HoneyBLilly

:)

He is pretty wonderful. :luvlove:

But I hated her for one of those stupid reasons.

The whole she stole the show routine. I'm way over that now though. Still only just liking her though.

4. Spalko

I dind't like her (well, the whole Voyager) back when it was on tv but, recently, my guy started to watched it and I sit down with him to watch some episodes. I like the Borg, so I watched Scorpion, then I watched the Gift and, at the end, when Seven is in the silver suit and turns around to face Janeway, I totally fell in love with her, and through Seven I fell in love with Janeway.

5. HoneyBLilly

I didn't like her when Voyager was on either. Not at all. I did already like Janeway though.

And I have a feeling that when my hubby finishes DS9 and we move to Voyager I'll probably start appreciating her more, just because I know blonde's are not his thing, he likes red heads with attitude ;)

6. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Remember what Jessica Rabbit said to (?) Eddie Valentine in "Who killed Roger Rabbit?"

"I'm not bad Mr Valentine... I'm just drawn that way."

The actress took a one note sex object and turned her into a serious character, one to be reckoned with "for sure". (Something Tricia Hefler did even more impressively in BSG, IMO.)

Also, how can you hate anyone so obviously important to Janeway's life? :techman:

And that goes DOUBLE for B'Elanna! :bolian: (Sisters separated at birth!)

Sisters: [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTef_onLNnw[/yt]

7. Spalko

He has an excellent taste ;) but ice queen blondes are sexy as hell too. Ok, I won't lie, I want both.

8. Spalko

THIS.

Yes, I totally agree, and if Voyager would have had better scripts the character would have been even better. Unng, a Voyager nuBSG style would have been epic.

9. HoneyBLilly

I always wanted to have that quote tattooed on me somewhere, but I'd probably end up regretting it.

:lol::lol::lol:

10. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Do I sense a fellow BSG fan?

If so, have you ever seen this vid?

Janeway/Roslin Only Hope: [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H97shrO_8A[/yt]

Hey Spalko, if you are a newbie to our board/ forum/ thread... may I ask how you found our little corner of the Janeway loving universe? :cool:

11. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

7 fans must always come prepared:

[​IMG]

Detractors stand no chance!

I liked VOY from the start and when 7 showed up I was completely besotted. With 7, with Janeway, with the whole series.

12. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    I loved Seven and Janeway together. The two actors just sparkled together. I can understand those who felt Voyager seemed the Kate and Jeri show, but They didn't seem so much to have that many more scenes or story arcs than the other cast, rather they simply had so much charisma to spare. Put those to and Picardo in an episode and I had no complaints at all.

Now back to Kate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. HoneyBLilly

Here's Kate from . . . . earlier today :whistle:

[​IMG]

And look, no wedding rings.

14. teacake

You are quite the st..

You are FABULOUS HONEY. And, wow. She is so gorgeous.

15. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    Let's have more
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. HoneyBLilly

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I promise I am still on the West Coast. I promise. :)

It was Lil' Sis' birthday today so I had to stay here for that.

17. Spalko

Yep, we are fans of BSG here. Caprica/Natalie Six, Roslin and Adama stole my heart in this show.

It's curious how many Janeway/Roslin vids (and fics) are starting to appear, but I have to admit that, if there were a crossover between VOY and nuBSG I would totally ship Seven/Caprica Six :luvlove:

I was searching for some Janeway's pics in google to post in my tumblr account and I got the link to this thread. I already knew the forum because other times I ended here too, but I didn't decide to join until I saw that people here seemed to be respectful with all the characters (not like in other forums)

The totally 'stole' the show.

Exactly. How can you compete against this incredible chemistry that appeared, no, explode in the screen each time they were in the same scene? Oh, and the Doctor... I already said that they are my favourite trio, so watching the three of them in the same scene was kind of an orgasm :p

18. teacake

I like KM's necklace in this pic.

And her makeup is quite stand out! I love seeing the really recent pics, being a huge fan of KM as an older age.

19. teacake

It's amazing how often this thread turns up now.

I admit there is one non-voy character I have not been respectful towards, though I avoid saying anything negative in the forum dedicated to that character's series (which is why I have posted there only a few times in 4+ years). I'm a complete pig about it elsewhere though :lol:

20. Spalko

What do you expect having a thread with 284 pages? It has to appear I while search Kate's pics one day.

Lol! Despite there are characters that I despise, I won't say anything beyond: I do not like him/her (and the reasons)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.