Once Upon A Time Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2013.

1. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Ory is on Intelligence, or more accurately was.

2. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

So I guess a blood curse has its flaws because of the DNA technicality. Great episode, overall. Poor Regina can't even hug Henry because he doesn't remember her yet. Rumple is alive, but he doesn't appear to have any memories of the past.

I look forward to seeing Rapunzel next week.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Have you seen Wicked, the musical?

Elphaba the Witch, tricks people into thinking that water will kill her, so that she can fake her death and run away with her secret boyfriend, the Scarecrow.

Only an 8 year old would fall for that shit, right?

4. sojourner

"well, I heard about that whole water thing, but decided to hedge my bets by using an equal part of hydrochloric acid. suck it bitch!"

5. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

That was a great line. Glad to see Rumple back too.

6. Gryffindorian

^ Also, a great line:

"I'm a doctor; not a vet!" -- Dr. Whale

;)

7. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

My favorite is Regina is Harry's adoptive mother and his half sister or grandmother or something silly like that.

I think Wicked Witch is lying because she stole blood from her sister for what reason then? She could just use her own.

8. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

Zelena's not lying about being Regina's half-sister for a couple of reasons:
    1) We have confirmation of the reality of the relationship from Lana and Rebecca
    2) Zel broke the seal on the crypt before her monkey attacked Regina and scratched her

9. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I loved that line about Prince Charming and Snow White too!

It made me think of the time Wash in Firefly complained about something sounding too fantastic and his wife calmly reminded him they lived on a space ship.

:rommie:

I thought the WWOTW escaped the Mayor's office because Regina opened the door which broke the seal in Storybrook.

I just hope we can save the dwarves, et al who were turned into flying monkeys.

Am I the only one who thought Robin Hood was going to turn into the WWOTW last night?

Do we really think Snow sent the message to Hook to bring Emma back, and if she did it still begs the question about HOW he came to Storybrook, much less how he crossed the boundaries without losing his memory.

10. sojourner

The line from Hook was, "asked the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming".

11. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Ah, you are too fast for me, I already corrected myself after seeing big daddy's post, but thanks.

Reread mine to help explain the other things that are puzzling me. ;)

12. Gryffindorian

It's Henry, not Harry. Regina is Henry's adoptive mom and stepgrandmother. And as people also pointed out, it was "Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter," not Snow White and Robin Hood's daughter. That plot will be explored in Season 5.

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

14. DigificWriter

^ Zelena hasn't yet been added to that tree yet, but she needs to be. I know there are some people doubting the reality of Zelena's statement that she's Regina's half-sister, but Lana and Rebecca both confirmed the reality of the relationship in an interview.

15. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

She has to be a blood relative of sometype to weave between the blood magic.

So, either her father was not the Miller, there's some time travel dealio going on that Zelina is descendant of Regina...

I read, probably here, that Cora might have rutted with Rumplestiltskin, and Zeliena is the bundle of joy produced from that union.

Which would make her Neal's half sister, and bloodaunt to Henry, which makes Regina the Half aunt to her adopted son Henry.

16. DigificWriter

It occurred to me that some people might find that family tree confusing, so here's a simplified version:
    Xavier and the Miller are Henry's Great-Great--Grew Grandfathers
    Cora is Henry's Great-Great Grandmother
    Leopold is Henry's Great-Great Grandfather
    Regina, Eva, and Ruth are Henry's Great-Grandmothers
    Zelena is Henry's Great-Aunt
    Malcolm and George are Henry's Great-Grandfathers
    James is Henry's Great-Uncle
    Snow and Milah are Henry's Grandmothers
    Charming and Rumple are Henry's Grandfathers

One note: Hook isn't part of the family tree because he never married Milah; he simply 'shacked up' with her

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  17. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

Weird. All I hear now are banjos.

18. js

js Captain Captain

I keep thinking there's something to Zelina's statement about helping with Snow White's child.

I know there's some reasonable thought that Z could be Rumple's daughter - which would explain how she could bring him back from oblivion/death using some more blood magic. But just a random thought - could Cora have hooked up with a member of Snow's family to produce Zelina? Making Snow and Zelina related which is why Z is interested in Snow's child?

19. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Possible, anything is with this show. But, heh, everyone's always interested in Snow's Child and Grandchild

20. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

No one liked the line from Hook: "So it’s harvest time and you don’t remember the planting? That’s bad luck.”

I know I don’t have it exact. It’s in regards to Snow being outtohere and neither Snow nor Charming not remembering doing the deed.