Star Trek: Osiris Releases New 30-Minute Vignette, "Relay 97"

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Captain Randy Hall, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

Again, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but when I hear good news, I can't help but share it with my fellow fan film folks.

A post in Facebook by Joe Miller states: >>"Relay 97" is now available for streaming on Vimeo! Downloadable file from STOsiris.com will be made available tomorrow evening (Monday).

I hope you enjoy watching this special short episode as much as we enjoyed filming it! Major props to Lindsey Black and Jeffrey Hart Peterson for doing an amazing job!<<

To watch the new 24-minute offering, turn your Web browser to the following address: http://vimeo.com/31348135 :bolian:

And here's the synopsis for the vignette:
    >>Lieutenants Alyssa Young and Aaron Burton find themselves posted together on Relay 97, a remote Starfleet subspace communications relay. Two worlds collide as the two officers face the impending Section 31 coup of the Federation.<<

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Randy, it's 24 minutes.

3. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

Thanks for the correction, Barb. And I appreciate you letting me know when the project was released. Now all I have to do is watch it.... :vulcan:

4. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

There is not point in both of us sitting on pins and needles watching for these releases...