Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Bizarro was Krypronian...the others were from other planets...I assume Jor El & J'onn J'onzz had vast knowledge of other worlds...including working with The Green Lanterns...one can only assume.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Bizarro was referred to as a lab experiment who was never loved or raised, which is why Clarks' memores he acquired pissed him off so much.

Bizarro ATE kryptonite and it made him stronger.

Why were some Kryptonians converted into Phantoms and others not?

3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    Baron(Played by Bow Wow) was not from Krypton and a phantom...plant lady was not from Krypton and whole it appeared...that one who infected Clark's mind was not from Krypton and a phantom...both Titan(WWE star Kane) & the criminal played by WWE star Batista were not from Krypton and whole.

4. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah sorry I was thinking of the Kryptonian criminals in the Phantom Zone in the comics...forgot that aliens were on Krypton in Smallville. I think they did take the line from the Donner films regarding the 28 known galaxies so yes I'd assume that since this Kryptonian High Council didn't seem to have an isolationist policy like the comic version did that they'd be aware of a multitude of aliens.

5. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

6. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Awesome! What I wanted in S10 too. :D

8. Samurai8472

From Twitter on DI

http://twitter.com/DamianLovesTV

Could it be?

"you've got me? who's got you?!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Ah!!! F*ck this Show!!! :lol:

Can't wait. :D

10. Admiral_Young

That 'copter looks really cool....and agreed with Jetfire. Regarding Allison Mack...five episodes is shorter than we all excepted but still considering that most of us thought she wouldn't survive last season that's still pretty good. Until we are shown or told otherwise I'm calling her final character arc "The Return of Fate". As for Lionel...since he's dead I'm sure that they're use him similar to how they're using Jonathon as dream visions maybe for the clone Lex Luthor.

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    I remember "Chloe won't get a send off...we love her" really Brian & Kelly...how you gonna fit that love into 5 episodes!? :rolleyes:

12. Admiral_Young

They crammed Lana's write out in like five episodes as well. It's not like they've not done it before.

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

:barf:

Chloe is doomed. :borg:

14. Admiral_Young

Not if she becomes Dr. Fate and everything we've read from those bozos would seem to indicate that so far. You know as much as I'm excited about this season, and I am, I still have a healthy does of skepticism because well it's just the nature of the show over the years. It's really too bad. Smallville's the only show that I watch where I feel like some kind of bi-polar patient. Super-excited one episode and then that feeling of dread right after. It's weird.

15. Samurai8472

Chloe's fate is sealed

16. Admiral_Young

17. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

She has a doctor's appointment?

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

About Lionel returning which is awesome...I wonder how it plays in with Darkseid if it does at all or will the 2 episodes just be stand alone with no connection to the S10 arc.

19. Admiral_Young

Damn I didn't even think about it being connected to Darkseid. That's too bold and ambitious for Smallville though. I was thinking maybe along with adapting Final Crisis they might adapt Blackest Night lol.

20. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Nabu is a new God?

That would put an interesting spin on things.