SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by timothy, May 2, 2011.

1. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

I was suprised by not being dissapointed with the finale. I genuinly expected Tiggy to be sacrificed. Clay should die already. I love Perlman but it's time for him to bite the bullet.

2. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

Yeah, that was a pretty wild ride. It's a shame they can't keep stories moving that quickly through the whole season. Completely agree about Clay needing to be put down, though. He's needed that for a while. I mean, I understand why they haven't from an outside perspective, but they really need to go and pull that trigger.

I have to admit those, this episode made me really like Tig for the first time, if for no other reason than the way he responded to things at the underground ring.

3. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

Is Otto the toughest most insane character on tv today or what? Gemma should not survive the next season and how can the police take her word about anything. In a shocker Clay and Tig survive the season when I thought both would go down this week. One of the better season enders I have seen in recent days and a terrific season in all.

4. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    While Gemma seems the obvious one to have tipped off the police that seems just a red herring as Jax would find out. More likely it was that brother of the murdered sister who was watching the interview of Otto. He wants the folks responsible to suffer. He's getting that with Otto already, now I'm guessing he's going after Tara.

5. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hell's Angels don't dictate what other MCs are allowed to exist, and nor are SOA supposed to be the Hell's Angels. HA are just one MC of many, albeit the most famous and feared of them.

Hunter S. Thompson makes reference to black biker gangs in his non-fiction book Hell's Angels, The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs. They definitely existed in the 50s and 60s, and I am sure they still do now.

Incidentally, for fans of SOA, Hell's Angels is an absolute must read. Completely fascinating, hilarious and terrifying book. A real insider's look at the club, Thompson was allowed to immerse himself in the culture and given unprecedented access to the upper echelons of the club, until he was rather unceremoniously "stomped", barely escaping with his life.