Drawn Together

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by The Borg Queen, Feb 18, 2009.

1. The Borg Queen

The Borg Queen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My God, I've not laughed so f***ing hard in years!

2. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

There is an episode where Foxxy enthusiastically demonstrates masturbation to Wooldoor (the Spongebob ripoff) that involves a light sabre at one point. Gold. It's a really funny cartoon. Ling Ling the psycho Pikachu, Captain Hero the perverted Superman clone. Gay Link. Clara, the racist, right-wing Disney Princess... :lol:

For those of you who don't know, DT is a cartoon reality show that groups together a bunch of comic/cartoon/reality TV arch-types in a clone of The Real World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawn_Together

3. ManOnTheWave

ManOnTheWave Vice Admiral Admiral

What happens in Bizarro World stays in Bizarro World.

I haven't watched this show in while, but it always showed me something way more effed up than I ever wanted to see and I laughed about it anyway.

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I like the episode where.... how can I put this... the one where sperm can make you live longer. The dumb Christian princess thought masturbating was terrible, but if makes you live longer and she is pro-life, so she was kind of on the fence.

5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

then Bob the Cucumber(veggie tales ripoff) goes on a killing spree in the end, then one of the healing sperms reveals tat his belief in god was a psychosis and heals him then he kills himself? i have that one on my X-box, it's called Clum Babies

6. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

One of the best 22 minutes in TV history! :)

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

not the worst, but you can't beat Drawn Together Babies

8. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm not a prude, but wow, that show is tough for me to sit through. Maybe because unlike other "transgressive" shows like South Park, it's completely mean-spirited. :rommie:

9. The Borg Queen

The Borg Queen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was watching the S2 ep Captain Girl last night, I was in hysterics at the scene where Toot comes home drunk: "Mommy's home... *bleargh* Hey! Who threw up in here?"

I rewatched that scene half a dozen times because I was crying with laughter so much. It's always funnier when you can relate it to your own life, it reminded me of my own mother when growing up.