What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Was there a GTA game where you didn't enjoy the soundtrack?

2. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

As long as there was a classic rock, an 80's rock, an 80's pop, a classical music, and a talk radio station with Laszlow, I enjoyed the soundtracks immensely. All the other genres could take a flying leap.

3. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Glad to see they fixed the bugs in Assassin's Creed Unity with that 6 gig patch...

[​IMG]

4. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just started GTA V today. It. Is. Awesome.
    It has a totally different feel to it, but at the same time feels familiar.

5. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

If you played the older games than Micheal is an Expy for Tommy from GTA: Vice City and Franklin for CJ from GTA: San Andreas...

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Last night I finished Borderlands The Pre-Sequel.

I think the gameplay was the best of the three games. I definitely loved low gravity jumping everywhere. I played as Claptrap to avoid the oxygen issue because that sounded really annoying.

The story wasn't quite as fun and interesting as BL2 but it was cool to see Pre-Handsome Jack.

I did feel that the difficulty level ridiculously ramped up at the very end of the game. I wasn't even bothering with side missions up till the last two stages and I just hit a brick wall against the Zarpedeon boss. The hardest boss of the game was that damn spaceship (3rd to last boss). It took me THREE DAYS to beat it. I ended up having to backtrack and level grind some. It wasn't the ship itself that was impossible but constantly getting attacked by the Guardians at the same time. The final boss was a cakewalk compared to that!

7. alinktomyheart

alinktomyheart Ensign Red Shirt

I've been working on Majora's Mask 3D for the past month. And in between, I've been playing some of the Dark Parables games on my iPad, as well as revisiting Twilight Princess.

8. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I've played GTAs 1 through V now, but I never realized that! Awesome! :D

As for my current game playing, I'm playing Forza Motorsport 4, and all of these cars are so tasty, just like candy. Mmm...

As a bonus, while I got the game used and for free (as a trade in with another member of the site I'm on), the DLC packs weren't claimed, which means I have the American Muscle Car pack and the September Pennzoil pack as an added bonus!

I love racing games, and out of all the ones I have, Forza Motorsport 4 is easily my favorite.

9. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Forza Motorsport 4 is awesome and contains one of my favorite achievements ever. When you unlock the DeLorean and get it up to 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit! :)

10. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Been playing Pokémon Shuffle lately, and it's decent enough. But a pain in the ass sometimes. The RNG is completely against people at some points making it really hard to catch some Pokémon.

11. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Did you link to the Rockstar social site?!?
    You get an extra garage where you can store 4 extra vehicles and you can select the following vehicles from it:

Next weeks update will most likely add some more...

And you will be able to get some more (including some free) weapons at Ammu-Nation and i think some extra clothes as well...

12. Dexter Remmick

Dexter Remmick Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Not that I'm aware of. This time around however, I find myself listening to each station a little more. Usually I get sick of the same old songs and just stick with talk radio, but thus far, it's smooth sailing.

13. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic
    I actually think the censored version is funny, because you get bad dubs in horrible German, where the Nazi zombie aborted fetuses scream "I wanna love you" and "good day!". It has its charm.

14. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Yeah, at least they hand-crafted unique stuff with humor in mind for the censored version, which is highly unusual and commendable.

Still, I'd rather see the full thing as intended.

15. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLjdrZFtkY[/yt]

16. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

Metro last light.

17. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Pokémon Shuffle today and I battled a friend on Pokémon Omega Ruby last night, had some fun :).

18. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Got Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for PS3. My brother and I are playing through it in local co-op. He's a witch doctor, and I'm a monk. We're only a little bit into it, but its very fun so far.

We also got Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, and its a pretty fun kart racer.

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

WD/Monk is a decent combo, the fiancé and I had a lot of fun during our one playthrough on PS3 back in the day.

20. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral