Fan Film Axanar Kickstarter Success
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Two New Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Actor Wins Emmy

Trek Retro Watches

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Productions

Fan Productions Creating our own Trek canon!

Old June 12 2014, 07:59 PM   #121
Bixby
Commander

Re: Phase II Kickstarter

Nothing to do with the Kickstarter, but I was listening to Phase 2's Fedcon discussion panel on Youtube while I was working, and you could have bowled me over when David Gerrold revealed a college friend of his was none other than Freddy Krueger himself, AKA Robert Englund!!

Geez, now HE would make a great guest character...Make it so!
Bixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12 2014, 11:00 PM   #122
AustNerevar
Lieutenant Commander

I can't believe we've nearly made it to $64k. I was hoping for the 90k stretch goal, but with only four hours left that won't happen.

This is still great, though! We've funded The Holiest Thing, Mind Sifter, andthe post-production for Bread and Savagery. Great job!
AustNerevar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13 2014, 01:02 AM   #123
GSchnitzer
Co-Executive Producer

Send a message via AIM to GSchnitzer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GSchnitzer Send a message via Yahoo to GSchnitzer

AustNerevar wrote: View Post
I can't believe we've nearly made it to $64k. I was hoping for the 90k stretch goal, but with only four hours left that won't happen.

This is still great, though! We've funded The Holiest Thing, Mind Sifter, andthe post-production for Bread and Savagery. Great job!
As well as funding our relocation to a new, larger facility--several thousands of dollars' worth of moving costs.
http://www.startrekphase2.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3348883/
GSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14 2014, 01:33 AM   #124
AustNerevar
Lieutenant Commander

GSchnitzer wrote: View Post
AustNerevar wrote: View Post

As well as funding our relocation to a new, larger facility--several thousands of dollars' worth of moving costs.
That is so awesome! Looking forward to my Blu-Ray copy!
Old June 14 2014, 05:05 AM   #125
MikeH92467
Vice Admiral

View MikeH92467's Twitter Profile

Looks like a couple of months worth of rent are covered as well! Good job all the way around.
MikeH92467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14 2014, 07:10 PM   #126
Bixby
Commander

MikeH92467 wrote: View Post
Looks like a couple of months worth of rent are covered as well! Good job all the way around.
Congratulations to the Phase 2 team. May it help you release all 3 of your long-delayed episodes within this calendar year, clearing the slate for what I feel could be your best yet!!

Your Wiki page mentions you might actually bring McCoy's daughter to life, after more than 4 decades. Being a fan of John Kelley's portrayal as Bones, I'm all for the chance for one of the lesser-seen characters to truly shine.

Not that I'm the masochistic type, but I really love the episodes that took place in sick bay, where characters would become deformed, extremely old, or have cringe-inducing sores on their face and bodies. I'd like a return to where going off into deep space was NOT such an easy walk in the park as it's been over the last decades. Bring back the DANGER!!

(edit add: the bloodworms in Blood & Fire was a good step in that direction!)
Bixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14 2014, 08:45 PM   #127
AustNerevar
Lieutenant Commander

[QUOTE=Bixby;9703705]
MikeH92467 wrote: View Post
I'd like a return to where going off into deep space was NOT such an easy walk in the park as it's been over the last decades. Bring back the DANGER!
That was one really nice element of Enterprise.