M'ress appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Moodib, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Moodib

Moodib Lieutenant Red Shirt

Nice rendition don't you think?

AWESOME pics.

Hey Chemahkuu, do you remember Felicia from Darkstalkers? a fine humanoid piece of ass who was naked all the time and almost any game playing boy was into her including me when i was 13 playing that game at the arcade 17 years ago.

And do you think M'ress rivals Aishia Clan Clan from Outlaw Star for best catgirl from space ever? have you seen that anime?

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Never played it but googled her there, not bad. Kind of similar to the Sucubus/Lilith character from the Castlevania series.

3. Moodib

Darkstalkers is a fun game, if you have a PS1 then give it a try.

Too bad at the end of the game Felicia becomes a nun, that kills it and why she became a nun because she's cat-o-lich, get it? oh well there's plenty of other catgirls in the sea.

Chem, what do you think of the Puma sisters from Dominon Tank Police? very fun anime movie and they do this amazing strip scene that makes guys go nuts.

4. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Anna and Uni? Haven't thought about them in ages. Started out as villains in the original manga, but when Shirow wrote a follow-up, their poularity motivated him to write them as dubious "good guys". The slinky lil' minks found a legal loophole that allowed them to join the Tank Police.

Back to M'Ress, here's depiction of the comm' officer wearing an alternative uniform, pants with open toed "leggings".

[​IMG]

Sincerely,

Bill

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm waiting for someone to photoshop a Janeway-as-Caitian pic.

6. Redfern

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. Any specific reason you want to see Janeway as a Caitian? Is it that you'd like to see a Caitian in command of a starship, or do you think the quality of the actress' voice would be effective as a Caitian?

Sincerely,

Bill

P.S. Alas, someone else will have to pull off this effect as I'm crap with PhotoShop.

7. F. King Daniel

It was just something that popped into my overactive brain. Plus, it'd be interesting to see the reactions to in the Janeway thead over in Voyager, too.

8. Starscape

Starscape Commodore Fan Art Challenge Winner

Y'know, some photoshop requests are so odd you just have to give them a try...

[​IMG]

:lol:

9. Redfern

Was the source Novice Hame or one of the more nefarious Sisters of Plenitude from Doctor Who?

Sincerely,

Bill

10. Starscape

Yeah, it was Novice Hame - I tweaked the colours to complement Janeways hair colour, though.

11. nightwind1

nightwind1 Commodore Commodore

Oh, don't be such a pussy...

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

Are you calling me a pussy? I'm feline a bit offended by that remark!

13. F. King Daniel

:rofl::techman:
    I love it!

14. Moodib

Very realistic and cool, they should do that for M'ress for the next ST movie.

15. Starscape

Thanks, guys! :bolian:

16. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

My eyes! :lol:

17. Redfern

Looking at King Daniel's current avatar, that should be his line. ;)

Sincerely,

Bill

18. Moodib

What is your opinion on Selma Blair playing M'ress and her voice? WETA should do the effects for her and Arrex in the next movie if they show up.

19. Redfern

I am so out of touch with the names of the younger performers today. Once again I had to run a search on the name.Ah, so the actress probably best known to genre fans as HellBoy's pyrokinetic girlfriend.

Well, as I asked about your earlier recommendadtion, what is it specifically about Blair that makes her, in your eyes, the "shoe in' for the role? Yes, I'll admit she's attractive, but remember we won't see "her" face, whether handled as CGI or merely covered in physical prosthetic appliances. A character like this depends more upon the voice. What is it about her voice that stand out?

Sincerely,

Bill

20. Redfern

Moodlib, I didn't mean to shay you away. I'm honestly curious as to why Selma Blair would make the best choice for M'Ress in a live-action production. The quality of her voice? Her mannerisms? Her body language? What?

Sincerely,

Bill