TV Ratings (Tuesday 1st April)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    Fox: 19.93 million, CBS: 15.48, NBC: 8.94, ABC: 7.98, CW: 2.21

-Adults 18-49:
    Fox: 7.5 rating/19 share, NBC: 3.5/9, CBS: 3.3/9, ABC: 2.0/5, CW: 1.0/3

FOX

CBS

NBC

ABC

CW

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Tuesday was March 31st ;) Cupid? I never saw a single commercial for this show!

3. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Christ, is Ozzy still at this nonsense?! I don't understand what the fascination is with that halfwitted brummie twat and his idiot family.

He should stick to making records, he is at least not too bad at that.

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I was thinking the same thing, it's ABC's new Boston legal. ;)

On a serious note...

Reaper kicked 90210's ass!!! Plus it was on when AI was! Nice framework for the network CW when your dream show's ratings are in the toilet and a "bubble" show is beating it.

If The CW doesn't renew Reaper for a 26 episode season 3, to make up a little for this season, they all should be dragged out into the street and shot.

5. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

If my little brother is going to teach i think he needs to learn to workout what day it is.:p

6. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

The Osbournes: Reloaded, did better than I expected, but still dropped ALOT form its lead in.

7. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

But the demo is about equal, and that's 18-49. Who knows what the 18-34 female demo is...

Still, 90210 is renewed so shouldn't Reaper be, too? ;)

This doesn't yet incorporate this week's results.

CW has to put something up against the AI juggernaut. How are they going to do better than a solid show with a loyal audience? Try out something else and odds are good it will fall through the floor.

8. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

could Smallville be the answer to AI for the CW? its has a 3.5 million odd loyal fanbase, who will watch the show however badly they screw up Clarks storyline, or however many times Lana gets super powers?

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

If 90120 gets renewed then Reaper should as well and Marc Berman has begun reporting 18-34 demo that CW craves for guess what, dead last now even in that demo.

10. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Now now, if they renew Reaper wherever will they schedule the new Melrose Place? And the Gossip Girl spinoff? Gotta get those teenage chickies watching.

Actually, Smallville on Tuesdays might not be a terrible idea. It boggles the mind, but that crapfest does have a loyal audience. If you want Reaper to live you've got to pair it with Supernatural on Thursdays. Smallville and Supernatural are not the same type of shows at all. Not that CW gives enough of a crap about Reaper to do it, but it's a nice thought. Too many people with dangling reproductive organs watching Reaper. It's leagues better than Smallville, but CW doesn't care.