Dare I Continue? (please avoid spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by AdmiralScreed, Jul 3, 2013.

1. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I know your pain.

2. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Re: Dare I Continue?

Sliders was one of those shows that seemed to get worse as time went on. The rot really began to set in once they got rid of the Prof, and the final nail was Quinn leaving it could never recover from that.

3. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Sliders was good fun until Arturo died and then Quinn's brother came along. It didn't jump the Shark, it jumped off a cliff and fell to the very core of the Earth.

Someone needs to reboot it ASAP, the concept is pure awesome.

4. AdmiralScreed

AdmiralScreed Captain Captain

Oasis: A conglomeration of Trek cliches rolled into one episode......yawn. Nice to see Rene Auberjonois from DS9 though!
    3/10

Detained: Exciting Suliban episode that dealt with imprisonment, torture, discrimination, and interference in the conflicts of other societies. Nice to see that not all Suliban are criminals.
    7/10

Vox Sola: One of the best Trek TV soundtracks I've heard in awhile. Also great to have an episode where everyone had something to do for a change. The alien of the week was neat and the peaceful resolution was satisfying.
    6/10

Fallen Hero: This episode was quite impressive. We meet another Vulcan, this one accused of criminal charges. The mystery surrounding her "crime" was intriguing, and the reasons for the mystery in the first place made perfect sense. The Vulcans have yet to fully trust the humans. I was glad to see that V'Lar came around to trusting Archer in the end. It was a nice character arc. The bond of trust between Archer and T'Pol was also strengthened. A very strong episode all around, and one of my favorites of Enterprise so far.
    8/10

Desert Crossing: Another good episode, full of twists and turns. The guest star who we all expected to be a villain ended up being a fairly sympathetic character. Goes to show you that you can't judge a situation until you have a chance to hear both sides. The "terrorists" in this episode definitely seemed more honorable to me than the people who claimed they were nothing more than criminals. Good continuity with Detained also. Solid episode all around with a great guest star........I just wish Clancy Brown had chosen one accent and stuck with it all the way through.......every scene was different. :confused:
    7/10