Ant-Man Movie

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Captain Nebula, Apr 7, 2013.

1. flandry84

flandry84 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Honey,I shrunk the superhero.

A lot will depend on the the tone of the movie.
    TBH I've had enough of big angst-ridden,revenge-seeking heroes up against equally angst-ridden big baddies.
    An old fashioned,science based adventure along the lines of "Journey to the ccentre of the earth" or "Inner space" with just a load of Indy-like thrills please.

2. Dude

Dude Vice Admiral Premium Member

I understand that during the climatic battle scene, Ant-Man follows the villain on a date and fucks up his picnic.

3. Captain Nebula

Captain Nebula Commander Red Shirt

That's too funny!

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Them! had some great Ant Battles.

Imagine the hazing process Pym would have to go through before the ants accepted him?

How come Pym never has used Pym particles to make giant ants?

An Ant the size of a Sky Scraper, a hundred Ants the size of sky scrapers who obey Hank Pyms every instruction should be able to take out even Ultron.

Why hasn't Pym ended world Hunger?

He's made tiny Prisons, but he's never made 8 hundred foot cows... Which would devastate the landscape... Shrinking the people before they eat regular sized cows... Or growing meat post mortem?

Why are they obsessed with making Gamma bombs which create Hulks, when they could be dropping Pym particle bombs on the terrorist camps all over the middle east to guarantee the wests supremecy? Lets see what a fricking suiside bomber can do now that their suiside vest has the explosive potential of a fire cracker?

It's a magnificently humane weapon, actually a pymbomb is more than humane, it's humilitaing.

5. Captain Nebula

Captain Nebula Commander Red Shirt

Actually, Hank's strength stays the same whether human sized or ant sized. It just shrinks the space between atoms if I remember right. I would think the bomb's strength wouldn't be any different. But that doesn't explain Giant-Man, who would be a weakling in comparison to his size, if it worked the same way.

6. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Suicide.

Shitty spell check.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/antmanii.htm

Antman has human level strength at ant sizes.

i was thinking earlier today how cool it would have been if Hawkeye when he was Goliath still had a giant bow and arrow set?

Although considering the inverse square law he would need enormous degrees of super human strength to still shoot a 20 foot long arrow arrow at a target.