*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Besides having a stand up Zach as Spock from the movie, I also have the action figuries of him as Spock from the movie too. I even have the collector Spock doll (its basicaly like a Ken doll). I think the action figure looks more Zach/Spock then the collector/Ken doll does. But I have both because I just love Spock/Zach!

2. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

I agree, he really does love his fans. I know when I ment him at the Star Trek convetion in Las Vegas back in August, he was really sweet to everybody he ment, even me. I tell it will be day I never forget.;)

3. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

He often seems to have a bashful smile, like he's somewhat humbled by the amount of attention he receives. I recall particularly how he was almost blushing in a fan's video of a Heroes panel, during which a girl stood up and said that Sylar was sexy or something of the sort. I thought it was so cute! I tend to feel annoyed with most celebrities, but I find myself admiring ZQ for more than his tall, dark, and handsome looks. :adore:

For more of Zach and doggie Noah, this Star Trek community posted a video which I don't think I saw in the thread: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek/1007485.html

I love that video (more Zach sweetness), but I also am obsessed with the brief clip it shows of him on set as Spock. He's in his bulky Vulcan sweater (a clothing choice which always confused me, but is cute nonetheless), and he does the eyebrow lift thing. And yeah, maybe I squee a little when he does it. Anyway, pretty sure it's not in the movie, but it's really cute. :adore:

4. Merlinmaus

Merlinmaus Ensign Newbie

Hi :-) This is my first post...
    I think you meant this clip when you mentioned Zachary blushing at a Heroes panel: "Heroes Comic-Con Panel: Sylar Gets Embarrassed?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUnuNT5CRs
    It's quite cute :guffaw:

5. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Hi Merlinmaus! Welcome to the BBS and welcome to Zach's thread! We're glad you've joined us!

6. Merlinmaus

Merlinmaus Ensign Newbie

Thank you, I'm glad that I found you :-)

7. Tribbles

That's it indeed! Thanks for the link, Merlinmaus-- it is definitely worth rewatching! So cute. :adore:

And we're so glad you found us! Welcome!

8. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Did anyone catch the video game awards?

[​IMG]

(photo from Just Jared)

9. Eleanor_zhDarjel

Eleanor_zhDarjel Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
    He is adorable!

10. Wynterhawk

He is! With that little impish grin and wonderful hair. Totally digging the glasses too. WOOT! :D

11. GhostFaceSaint

GhostFaceSaint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

On the north pole in GhostFaceSaint's workshop.
    I'm buying new glasses soon, I wonder if I should try frames like his.

12. Tribbles

I didn't catch the awards. Darn! Cute pic though, Wynterhawk. :D

I found this one today and squee'd pretty hard. I don't have the hardcore edition of the movie, so this shot is not in my extra features. So, so cute:

[​IMG]

Spock in The Chair with Nyota and some Starbucks? Looks like an interesting day on the Enterprise. :D

13. Eleanor_zhDarjel

VERY interesting day...

14. Rackon

Rackon Commander Red Shirt

Uhura and Spock sharing The Chair during break...TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

15. Wynterhawk

Intergalactic Starbucks! nice! :lol:

I have a slight variation of that photo as my desktop.

[​IMG]

I *really* love that she's got her hand on his thigh and he's just chillin with the both of them squished into The Chair.

16. Wynterhawk

If they fit your face type, I say go for it :) Those are pretty classic frames.

17. Tribbles

Me too! So fangirlish, but yeah, it makes me ten shades of happy that she has her hand on his thigh. No shame!

18. Wynterhawk

Yay, no shame! :D I wonder how many times that hand wandered up and made him choke on that coffee. :devil:

19. Eleanor_zhDarjel

Well, his lips are a little thin there. A couple of times I would say:techman:

20. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Zoe, one lucky lucky girl!

GHOSTY: GO FOR IT! Those frames are great!