Does anybody know??

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Keith1701, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Does anybody know how Leonard Nimoy felt about Jolene Blalock performance as a Vulcan in Star Trek Enterprise??

Please advise.

2. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can't say I recall anything and a quick google search didn't turn up anything, though admittedly I didn't dig to deep.

Not that asking about Jolene Blalock or T'Pol would be on the top of my list if I got Nimoy to sit down for an interview. I'm not even sure if Nimoy watched Enterprise. :p

3. T J

T J Commodore Commodore

I don't remember Nimoy saying anything about Tuvok/Russ either and he was leaps and bounds better than Blalock/T'pol. In fact I would bet he didn't see one single second of their performances, he was occupied photographing naked PLUS++ sized women.

I think the only reason he did interviews about Quinto was because he was in that movie and Quinto was actually playing his character and they worked together.

If you asked him about Blalock and Russ he would probably say, "Who now?" :vulcan:

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Nimoy is usually very generous when speaking of other actors, and I don't recall him ever speaking poorly of anyone he worked with, at least not in press or authorized interviews. I can't imagine him saying "I hated that actor" or "he gave a terrible performance". The way Hollywood works, the other actor might be in a project with him some day.