How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Ashmore

J.Ashmore Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Can I join this religion? Pweaaase?

Also, OMG MADZILLA... I love your avatars. Like, really, they're amazing and I've been looking for a Borg Queen avatar for the longest time. I hope you don't mind me stealing some, but I'll give you credit, of course!

I'm really a lurker here (though I've posted a few times) mostly because I'm afraid if I say something it'll sound stupid and I'll be shunned forever (like my previous posts), but I really do enjoy reading all of this.

2. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

Somebody get the gal some coffee flavored Kool Aid and a PB&J.

No Janeway fan gets shunned in this thread. :cool:

3. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

I agree with AMG. We don't shun here. And if you've been keeping up with our rambling's more power to you. :lol:

Does it have to be coffee-flavored Kool Aid?

4. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

*pops in*

A religion worshiping Janeway? Sign me up!

5. J.Ashmore

Coffee and Koolaid?!? My two favorite drinks!!

Not kidding, I drink them like they're oxygen.

I love this picture.
    [​IMG]

6. Dancing Doctor

Mrs. Columbo!

7. J.Ashmore

:D

I wonder if Scarlett Polmers realizes how lucky she is. I was around this age when Voyager was on. I could have made a good Naomi Wildman... just saying... :rofl:

[​IMG]

I really liked Naomi though, so I guess I'm only just a little bitter mixed with a heaping pile of envy.

8. HoneyBLilly

Awwwwwwww so cute. I'm thoroughly jealous of Scarlett. I was just a bit older than that. I was 9 when it started.

9. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    *sets up table for Kool-Aid and PB&J sandwiches*

Hmmm, it was fairly negative and a huge PITA. If you wanted to talk VOY without getting into a street brawl, it was better to talk on places like Coffee Nebula or Delta Chat or other off-site forums, not here. I'm not sure why anyone with a modicum of affection for the show tortured themselves by coming here at all, actually :lol:

I guess we were gluttons for punishment.

10. froot

Me too. :)

11. HoneyBLilly

It was that negative froot?

12. froot

I guess it wasn't awful awful, but there were a few people who really made it their life's mission to stir the pot at every single blessed opportunity. Threads devolved rapidly. Every single thing was a freaking DS9 vs. Voyager debate, fueled by Ronald Moore rage. Heaven forbid someone liked both shows. :lol:

There was UPN rage too, but, really, can't blame anyone for that. The world was a better place when UPN finally got put to rest!

13. HoneyBLilly

:lol: I agree. I like DS9, I'm of the opinion that you have to love the captain to love the show and I most certainly didn't love Sisko, but I like Voyager too. Had I been here then I'd probably go crazy.

Ronald Moore hate? From the DS9 guys or the Voyager guys?

Who can hate Rob Moore? He's the Joss Whedon of Star Trek. And everyone loves Joss Whedon.

14. froot

Well, Ron Moore got famously pissed off while on Voyager and went on a bit of rant. nuBSG is kind of his response to both Voyager and Star Trek in general (no aliens at all, ship lost from home while falling apart slowly, copious amounts of space drama.)

No one hated him or anything, it was more that his rant kind of fueled the DS9 vs. Voyager fire. :lol: And yeah, it was definitely annoying that everyone had to pick sides all the time!

I always thought it was weird that they gave a brief shout-out to Firefly at the very start of nuBSG, even though Firefly is extremely similar to Voyager in tone. :lol: But maybe that was just added by whoever did the CG.

15. HoneyBLilly

I never watched Firefly. I've heard that it was good, just stuck in the Friday night death slot.

I remember that rant. But he had worked with Braga for years so he should have known how that would be, and even though they won't say anything I think Berman played a part in it all. Maybe.

16. Dancing Doctor

I don't remember the rant... but it sounds epic.

17. HoneyBLilly

He said a few things. I remember he attacked how the presense at the Voyager writing room was and Equinox II as well.

I'll look for links.

18. J.Ashmore

How old was the Naomi character on the show? I know they 'aged' her...

Truth be told, I was 3 or 4 when the show started. My first Star Trek episode I ever saw was the 37s when I was 4 or 5. I kept yelling at Captain Janeway because I was completely convinced that they WERE on Earth and that they just didn't know it. I guess I missed the whole "Stuck 75,000 light years from Earth" thing. :mallory:

I'm looking at the screencaps from Macrocosm... :drool::drool:

19. Dancing Doctor

Ooooh...that sounds interesting.

I'm rewatching Bride of Chaotica!...and I personally think it shows Janeway (and Mulgrew) at her best.

20. HoneyBLilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.