How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Ashmore

J.Ashmore Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

If attitude is sexy, Janeway could bathe the universe in it and have some left over to bitch-slap the Borg Queen. Dirty or clean.

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Or just got up in the morning after an extended night with ______ (fill in the blank with your preferred ship)

[​IMG]

I love this photo.

3. teacake

I'm taking notes for when I see her in August. Sadly I am not going to the cocktail party because it is 650.00 (includes a Tim Russ concert which I don't give a fig about).

4. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

This may be completely inappropriate, so I apologize if it is, but when I see this pick I invision her saying:

"Thanks for the lay last night,_______. Now get out!"

5. teacake

Maybe it was Q. He is the sort one could use with no guilt.

6. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    Yes, but imagine what he'd do to you if he felt jilted. He's probably the one who set up the events of "Threshold" after he got turned down in "Death Wish." :lol:

"FINE, KATHY, IF YOU WON'T BE WITH ME, YOU CAN BE A LIZARD. AND THEN GET WITH YOUR LIZARD PILOT."

[​IMG]

I hope that's water-based paint. :lol:

7. J.Ashmore

I'd love that! I'm one of the few J/Q shippers in the world.

I love that picture. The first time I glanced at it I thought she was holding a flask. :D

I remember watching a "Behind the Scenes" video where they showed how they made Seven and Janeway look all frozen and after they made Kate look like that she joked with the guy who painted her by saying "Now come on over here and give me a kiss."

8. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    Hey, that's the breakfast of champions right there. :lol:

9. J.Ashmore

It is a good way of awakening quickly!

This is really weird, but does anyone else notice the way Kate holds her hands? I notice people's hands a lot (yeah... I'm kind of a creep) but Kate has great body-language and she has such poise. I especially like when she wraps them around a cup of coffee.

I'm kind of in love with her :D

10. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

I was normally to busy with being enamoured with her eyes. And lips. And voice of course. ;) :adore:

11. J.Ashmore

Her voice. Kate really knows how to use what she's got to the best of her abilities.

I wish we saw Janeway with her long hair down more often. In "Resistance" it was glorious, in "Death Wish" it was sublime! The only other time I remember seeing it down was in the episode where Kes gets all messed up because of that wall of energy. "Sacred Ground", was it?

I wish we got to see it down more often. She's so gorgeous. :adore:

12. HoneyBLilly

^^ Yep. Sacred Ground that was also the first that Robbie McNeill directed.

And it was down one more time that I can remember, in Eye of the Needle when she's talking to Captain R'Mor I think his name was.

Funny thing about the hair, I think Kate's was actually short the whole time and they gave her extensions. Because her hair is short in Partirition and then it's long again.

13. J.Ashmore

It was fake, but Kate still looked damn good. I forgot about that scene in Eye of the Needle.

14. teacake

Yes she acts with her hands, as in she is quite aware of where she puts them, how she holds them.. and her hands are very poised but not delicate. The sort of hands which look beautiful as they wield heavy tools :)

As to J/Q I think he sucks her in with his charm despite herself on more than one occasion and if he could just dial back his constant need to be the one that wins every exchange she would be quite fascinated by him.

(The Picard/Q ship would have a completely different dynamic..)

15. HoneyBLilly

"I beat out a single celled organism, how flattering."

That's all I have to say about J/Q

Her eyes are mesmerizing.

16. J.Ashmore

Really? I think Kate has very feminine hands. I wish I had them. I would say they are delicate, but not in the wimpy kind of way.

I love J/Q. Picard/Q, though? No thanks. I agree, very different dynamic there.

Her eyes are sssooo gorgeous! -siiggghhh-

17. HoneyBLilly

I'm rewatching Coda right now and she has beautiful long fingers and very articulately shaped finger cubicles.

18. J.Ashmore

^^Exactly!! Nice long nails, but not scary long.

This is probably one of my favorite lines spoken by Kate. So much emotion in one little word and the way she looks at John de Lancie, I'm surprised he didn't melt or instantly burst in to flames. She's so great. And she LOOKS fantastic. Her eyes are like laser beams.

[​IMG]

19. el Chalupacabra

el Chalupacabra Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Above picture notwithstanding, in most of the Voyager series, Janeway didn't seem sexy or have much sex appeal to me. She seemed too maternal for me to see her like that. But that isn't a bad thing. She was supposed to be a captain, and have a command presence. If they tried to sex up Janeway, it would have ruined her character.

20. HoneyBLilly

"Did you know you're angry when you're beautiful?"

I love Q. One of my favorite recurring characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.