Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Capn Flukie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Daosx

Daosx Captain Captain

Yep, and I'm glad I watched. I'm also glad it's just episode one. Since watching it, the twitching and obsessing that comes with Jonesing for Lost. I got to figure thats how Charlie feels.

2. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

There's also been less spoilers than ever before. There are literally things that nobody had mentioned until the premiere aired in Hawaii... that's a first.

3. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

And the spoilers that are out there are way too out of context to make sense.

4. Starbreaker

Very true. I haven't been able to piece together anything past episode 1, even with the all the actors talking and the producers giving hints.

5. Capn Flukie

Capn Flukie Fleet Admiral Admiral

Darth Vader is Luke's father.

6. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Which is why I love Lost Spoilers, I have never been spoilered of anything because they make no sense.

8. Starbreaker

Jerk

9. Capn Flukie

10. Gertch

Gertch Admiral

So pretty much like the show? :lol:

Radio show host was having people call in and relate their story of what made them stop watching or those that still are what keeps them watching. It was pretty funny even though he thinks LOST was nothing more than a big ponsey scheme. Which I'm actually okay with. :D

11. Starbreaker

So... how did they keep the Temple under wraps? Did not see that coming.

12. Starbreaker

Kristen already has a new scoop for us.

[/LEFT]

13. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

Damon and Carlton were on Kimmel last night and they heavily hinted that Locke was NOT inhabited by the man in black.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  14. Gertch

Gertch Admiral

I didn't think he was inhabited by the MIB but that the MIB took the form of Locke.

Can MIB/Smokey split? Can he be Christian and Claire at the same time? Or is he neither...?

15. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

if by 'they' you mean the creators of LOST, they didn't. "The Temple" was revealed as a huge set piece for this season some time last year.

If by 'they' you mean 'the others', I have no idea...unless it is in the 'Dark Territory' patrolled by the smoke monster, which would of course keep people away.

16. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

So, nuJohnLocke = guy in black on the beach = Jacob's nemesis = black cloud. All one in the same...

Hmmm...interesting.

There was also the wall carving of Anubis, god of the underworld (death) facing the smoke monster next to a symbol of the inverted ankh in the temple passages from last season. Perhaps Smokey is either the instrument of Anubis or Anubis incarnate.

Then we have the statue of Taweret, the Egyptian goddess of childbirth and fertility (holding the Ankh, and the obvious ties to childbirth, rebirth and healing powers of the island), possibly represented by Jacob, despite the gender difference. He definitely seems less aggressive than his counterpart on the island, but both clearly ancient. I'm curious how Richard ties in with all this. He's pretty old too but doesn't seem to be as powerful. He likely represents the balance between the two entities, but unclear as to deeper purpose.

Definitely seems to be some yin/yang stuff going on here, as Anubis' mission seems to be diametrically opposed to Taweret's mission. Jacob's death likely throws off this balance, although it isn't clear in which direction. His death might have made him more powerful and free to influence the mortals of the island, Obi-wan style, unbeknown to black-shirt guy, who probably believes he's "won" via the "loophole". I like where this is going.

17. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

New spoilers.
    Lindelof and Cuse discuss the ramifications for the future of the show following the events of the premiere.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  18. Capn Flukie

19. spinnerlys

spinnerlys Commander Red Shirt

20. Capn Flukie

Aweseome! Danke!