Star Trek into darnkness...more like Star Trek into Oblivion.

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by 1bulma1, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1bulma1

1bulma1 Lieutenant Commander

What sort of title is that...it just plain sucks.

I cant believe people actually think the suppose title of the new star film is better than phantom menace, Phantom Menace was a decent title to a fair film.
    I really hope star trek into darkness is a joke. A big joke that JJ and his buddies are playing on us. hopfully we will get the real title soon.

Star Trek:???????????? (2013)

2. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Don't we already have enough threads about the title of the new film? :rolleyes:

3. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

Star Trek Thread Into Lockedness.

4. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

Deep thoughts..........Thanks for adding your $.02.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I wouldn't attach too much importance to the title. I mean, THE FINAL FRONTIER sounds like the perfect STAR TREK title, and yet . . . :)

6. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

As has been pointed out, we already have more than one thread dealing with the movie title announcement, and there is no need for another - particularly not one which amounts to nothing more than a peevish rant which ought to have been a blog entry instead. I've spoken to you about those before, too—more than once or twice—so it will come as no surprise that this earns you a new warning for spamming.

Comments to PM, thread closed, and please get a blog (to which you will post any further drivel of this sort.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.