Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Ardra. Thought to be the Ventaxian Devil, really just a con woman.
    B is for the Beta Quadrant. Though large portions of it remained unexplored and unknown to Federation science by the late 24th century, significant parts of both the Klingon and Romulan Empires were located inside the Beta Quadrant.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    E is for Enterprise. A large, modern warship serving in the British Royal Navy. (ducks)
    F is for Ferenginar.
    G is for the Grissom, assigned to study the newly-formed Genesis Planet and the victim of a Klingon ship and its ambitious commander who wanted to know the secrets of that planet to use as a weapon.
    H is for Heisenberg compensators and for the Horatio. USS Horatio commanded by one of Picard's closest friends; Walter Keel.
    I is for Iconian Gateways.
    J is for James Tiberius Kirk, captain of two Federation starships named Enterprise and one of the most legendary officers in all of Starfleet history.
    K is for Klingon bastards!

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    B is for the Beta Quadrant. Though large portions of it remained unexplored and unknown to Federation science by the late 24th century, significant parts of both the Klingon and Romulan Empires were located inside the Beta Quadrant.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    E is for Enterprise. A large, modern warship serving in the British Royal Navy. (ducks)
    F is for Ferenginar.
    G is for the Grissom, assigned to study the newly-formed Genesis Planet and the victim of a Klingon ship and its ambitious commander who wanted to know the secrets of that planet to use as a weapon.
    H is for Heisenberg compensators and for the Horatio. USS Horatio commanded by one of Picard's closest friends; Walter Keel.
    J is for James Tiberius Kirk, captain of two Federation starships named Enterprise and one of the most legendary officers in all of Starfleet history.
    L is for Lissepians.

3. Orac

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.

4. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    N is for Nausicaan pirates, encountered by space crews from Earth as early as the 22nd century.

5. Orac

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    N is for Nausicaan pirates, encountered by space crews from Earth as early as the 22nd century.
    O is for Orion pirates. They're green.

6. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    P is for Praxis, a Klingon moon and the Empire's key energy production facility. Shattered in an enormous explosion in early 2293 with severe consequences to the homeworld of Qo'noS.

7. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    P is for Praxis, a Klingon moon and the Empire's key energy production facility. Shattered in an enormous explosion in early 2293 with severe consequences to the homeworld of Qo'noS.
    Q is for Quark's. "I WILL come to Quark's.... And I WILL have FUN!"

8. Orac

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.

9. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    S is for Steamrunner-class Federation starships of the late 24th century.

10. Captain Rob

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    T is for ...wait for it... T'Pol's bum.

11. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    U is for Uhnari. Aquiel Uhnari.

12. Orac

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    V is for Vixis' chest bum.

13. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    W is for the Warship Voyager, a slightly mistaken construct of the Kyrians.

14. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.

15. Orac

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.
    Y is for You Klingon bastard! You've killed my son.

16. cooleddie74

C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Dimorus.
    F is for Ferenginar.
    L is for Lissepians.
    M is for Melkotians.
    R is for Romulan orgies.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.
    Y is for You Klingon bastard! You've killed my son.
    Z is for Zarabeth of Sarpeidon.

17. Orac

A is for Anton Karidian.

18. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A is for Anton Karidian.
    B is for Reg Barclay, whose attachment to Voyager played a large role in returning it onto the Federation's radar, amongst other sterling accomplishments!!! :techman:

19. cooleddie74

A is for Anton Karidian.
    B is for Reg Barclay, whose attachment to Voyager played a large role in returning it onto the Federation's radar, amongst other sterling accomplishments!!! :techman:
    C is for C-111, the star system that was the location of planet Beta III, ruled by the sophisticated planetary computer system called Landru.

20. Captain Rob

A is for Anton Karidian.
    B is for Reg Barclay, whose attachment to Voyager played a large role in returning it onto the Federation's radar, amongst other sterling accomplishments!!!
    C is for C-111, the star system that was the location of planet Beta III, ruled by the sophisticated planetary computer system called Landru.
    D is for Duras. A bad Klingon family no matter what century you're in.