1st Season Help ???

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Nero's Shadow, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Nero's Shadow

Nero's Shadow Captain Captain

Hi guys I've been watching TNG HD on SyFy and I've got the blu ray 1st season my question is is there a list of season 1 in stardate order as I'm going to watch them again but in stardate order not in air order ??? Any help please ???

2. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

If you have the Blu-ray set, simply look at the episode listings printed on the reverse of the sleeve inside the case - all the known stardates are listed there.

3. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Stardate order for TNG season 1 is a mess. It would put "Skin of Evil," in which Tasha dies, before four episodes in which she appears, "The Battle," "Angel One," "The Arsenal of Freedom," and "The Big Goodbye." Pretty much only the first few episodes are in stardate order and then it becomes mostly random for the rest of the season. You'd be better off going with production order, except that "Skin of Evil" was produced before "Symbiosis" and goes after it in story order (which is why Tasha's last shot in "Symbiosis" has her waving to the camera in the background -- it was the last scene Denise Crosby filmed).

But here is the Memory Alpha episode list for season 1, and you can click the top of any column to put it in order by whatever parameter you want, be it production number, stardate, airdate, or even alphabetical order.

4. Nero's Shadow

Thanks guys !!!!

5. Nero's Shadow

I've just noticed in the episode datalore at the end captain Picard says to Riker let's get going for our computer refit !!! Does he mean the episode with the bynars !!!