How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I must now leave the house.

Tragic, have to go socialize with a Janeway hater.

*sigh*

2. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

Fortify yourself with Gin Rickeys

3. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

Yeah, and give her the "Other Strong Women" test, too.

4. delenn13

delenn13 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

You are all so bad..I just had to watch my J/C version of "Closer" because of this thread...So bad! I love it!:devil: I think that is one the hottest vids of all times. "You let me violate you!"

5. teacake

Sadly the only thing on offer was decaffinated tea. Janeway would NOT have been amused.

I am however fortifying myself post event with Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

6. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

I'm sorry you had to suffer like that, but I'm glad you're able to fortify yourself now.

7. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

I think my sister has joined the dark side, she won't watch Voyager with me anymore.

But luckily you survived teacake

Picture
    [​IMG]

8. teacake

YES here's to ME and my survival in the anti-Janeway nebula of blahness!

[​IMG]

9. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    J/K: Mulgrew/Shatner alert!
    [​IMG]

Trailer for Shat's Captains doco due July 21. Some nice banter with Kate in this one. Can't wait :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnuextUAq2Q[/yt]

10. teacake

I can't WAIT for the The Captains, though I'll have to d/l it as it will never be shown here. This pics are FABULOUS.

[​IMG]

Good morning thread, I'm watching the vids with my coffee now.

11. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

I'm going to have to d/l it too.

I don't have Epix and I can't renegotiate my contract with my cable providers for another six months, after that I probably will, but by then it will be too late.

12. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Ahhh, but can you really understand the light, without experiencing the darkness?

Can you truly thrill to the dawning of the new spring, without suffering through the depths of the harsh cold winter?

I suspect your enjoyment of "she who is Janeway" will only be enhanced because of this brush with the AntiJaneway.

13. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    AHAHAHAHA.

And a new facet was just added to our cult - er, religion. The AntiJaneway. :guffaw::guffaw:

Also, :techman: for that picture. Hello, Katrine.

14. Spalko

Spalko Commander Red Shirt

Aw, sexy Katrine (in my mind, my mirror Universe Janeway is based on her style)

[​IMG]

15. Spalko

I just finished my lastest drawing, so if anyone is interested in see Janeway and Seven biker (peeps over tumblr wanted it) style, click in the preview to see the whole drawing:

[​IMG]

16. Ha'kiv

Ha'kiv Lieutenant Commander

Ah, the good old Kirk days when women on the bridge were only an annoyance unless they were terribly adorable African-American women.

17. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    Words can't do justice to the awesomeness of this image. This is one of your best pieces ever. Seven's look is fantastic. The hair and zipper details down to the Borg insignia button at top. Now, if only I could get one of those shirts that Janeway's wearing. Bravo!

18. Spalko

Glad you liked this one, Gov Kodos. It took me a lot of time and I had to redo Seven a couple of times. Now, after this drawing, I can take a rest from uber and draw more Star Trek canon.

I'm still deciding if draw cadet Janeway or Janeway in dress uniform, uhm.

19. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    I love it a lot. I understand taking a rest from uber, I do prefer pictures to stories in that regard. Stories take much more attention to character or else the players just don't feel like Janeway and Seven at all. Especially Seven, as she seems the one most writers want to change from her Borg self and turn her into sweet Annika. Gina Dartt's works have done that. Much as I like the stories, she always dances away from Seven's Borg nature unless it's needed like a kind of Deus ex Machina. Images speak for the character and allow much greater freedom.

As for your next piece, I like the cadet idea. I like the idea of an obstacle course scene. Something with climbing, ropes, dirt, sweat... or there is her mention of pulling all nighters at the academy. Late night study, half empty cold coffee, loose black shirt rolled up at the bottom for summer heat... just thinking. Looking forward to your next piece. Thanks for sharing the great works with us, especially the newest one.

20. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

If you can't decide, you can always do both!

Love your biker picture. What a wonderful treat to wake up to. Look at that adorable smear of dirt/grease on her cheek! And you did a great job on Seven, too. Off to tumblr now to investigate the official version. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.