My March for Babies Walk is TODAY!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Captain59, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Captain59

Captain59 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Connecticut - Home of the Hartford Whalers
    Greetings!

Today, I will be walking in the March for Babies in Greater Hartford in honor of my twin four-year-olds, Sam & Amelia, who were born six weeks early. As some of you may know, Sam was born with very significant and serious birth defects. Without the research and development from March for Babies, Sam would not be with us today.

The money raised supports programs in the community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies as well as providing support to families with a child/children in the NICU.

I hope you will consider making this donation at [COLOR=#dbdbdb]http://www.marchforbabies.com/captain59[/COLOR]. Thank you very much. :techman:

For healthier babies,

Mark

2. Candlelight

Candlelight Admiral Admiral

Good luck with the walk and charity work Mark. I have twin 2 year olds (plus a daughter called Amelia) so I know how hectic your life must be. While mine were born to term and healthy I have friends that weren't so lucky.

All the best anyway.

(your page says Jan 6, 2007 - that would make your kids 6, not 4 as you said in your post)