Trek Yourself

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Captaindemotion, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

Not sure if this belongs here or in the STXI forum but I'll opt for here. If mods think it belongs there, then go for it. This site has some connection to the new movie and you can add your own pic and make yourself into either Kirk, Spock, Uhura or Nero. And you can add dialogue and a backdrop. I've taken my own effort as Kirk as my avatar.

Maybe this has already been posted on the BBS, but if so, I haven't seen it. Have fun!

www.trekyourself.com

2. Nardpuncher

Nardpuncher Rear Admiral

It was posted on the main page about 2 weeks ago, but it's a good thing for you to repost it as the first time it seemed to go unnoticed. I did one...Vulcan. Neat-o!

3. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

I tried to use it, but it never would load completely. I was on Firefox first time, then used IE the next. I had the same results so I was never able to use it.

EDIT: I tried it this time and it loaded easily. Perhaps it was just overloading the server last time.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  4. hellsgate

hellsgate Commodore

I'd love to have an e-mail address for Frodo Lives, as he's one of the best Photo-Manip artists here. I have a few pics from my anthology site I'd love to have manipulated into a "First Contact" 'operations gold' / 'command red' uniform.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[/SIZE][/FONT]