Star Trek's Catwoman: M'Ress

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Agent Richard07, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

An alternate uniform concept, a tunic instead of the micro-dress, leggings, and "spats".

Flint's planet? Maybe Flint just marketed his M-4 design. ;)

Sincerely,

Bill

2. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

No, I've never seen Phase II, obviously. But New Voyages I saw one of, and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't that impressive either (lots of little flaws). However, in one of the recent videos posted for Phase II in this thread, their starship animations looked pretty awesome, so I guess it makes sense that Arex looks pretty good.

Seeing it in motion is always the biggest deal though. He did look a little bit more fake and his waddle was pretty liquid looking, but overall for a fan film it's pretty fantastic, and that extra arm is blended in very well.

3. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

^Yeah, they've done a very good job for what I presume is a limited budget. It goes to show that the character could be brought to life quite well in a big-budget film.

4. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, Ryan8Bit, just to clarify, "Phase II" is the same same group of people who did the earlier "New Voyages" episodes. Tthey've continually refined their tools, their craft and over the last few episodes, replacing performers. Cawley himself stepped down as Kirk and placed another actor in the role, the one we saw in the clip I linked. (Funny enough, I found Cawley had a bit more charisma than the actor in that clip seemingly possessed.)

Sincerely,

Bill