Star Trek: Live in Concert

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by bbailey861, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

Bought two tickets to see Star Trek: Live in Concert in Toronto on 21 March 2015. It has already played 2 nights in Lucerne, Switzerland and 4 nights at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England. North American dates so far are for Houston, San Diego, and Philadelphia, and Toronto. More dates are expected to be added. You can see the details here:

http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-star-trek-live-in-concert

Did anyone go while it played in Europe or is anyone else planning on attending if it's near you?

2. drumvan

drumvan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

i would certainly see it if it came near me (detroit). watched some of the youtube clips and it looked and sounded great.

3. Mario de Monti

Mario de Monti Captain Captain

I would definitely go if it ever came to Germany. I attended "James Bond in Concert" last year and it was really great.

4. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

You know, I can't figure out why it played in Switzerland but not Germany - or any other mainland European city. I have no doubt that it would have done well in many locations. Europeans are well known as patrons of the arts where live music is concerned. Germany, especially, is always full of concerts of one kind or another.

5. Mario de Monti

Mario de Monti Captain Captain

Yes there usually are a lot of concerts at any given time in Germany, and many are usually sold out or nearly sold out. Who knows what the reasons were in this case, to have just a handful of shows over here. But I havenĀ“t given up hope yet, that they might return to Europe - and hopefully Germany - eventually.