Robin in a Batman movie

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gojira, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Shazam!

Shazam! Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Bloody hell, that bat-outfit is awful.

Also, that Robin looks like a Twilight emo-douche.

2. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Indeed he does. Though I'm pretty sure the batsuit is an unaltered Nolan-verse one.

3. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Kevin J. Anderson wrote a really good book that featured both Superman and Batman meeting each other for the first time and set it in the 50's, with the cold war being a major component. It stripped everything back to its roots and felt more down-to-earth. The technology felt more plausible too. In a way, it felt a bit like a Superman and Batman reboot, with the Batman part feeling quite a bit like what we got with Nolan's Batman Begins. It was a fun refreshing read.

4. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

From what I can tell, the batsuit is unaltered while the Robin suit is a mirrored colorized version of the batsuit with the embossed bat symbol removed. And I'm not too fond of the suit either. It's too busy.

5. Gojira

Gojira Commodore Commodore

I disagree. I think he looks pretty cool. Yeah I am not too crazy about the Batsuit, it is a bit busy.

6. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

If my digital-Robin idea wouldn't work, perhaps nuRobin could be a young rookie police officer who works with Batman on the side. Officially, the police force can't condone what Batman does, so they send Robin to 'unofficially' act as a liaison between Batman and the law enforcement community.

That way, Batman can get tips on crimes that the police can't or won't touch, and at the same time, the cops can learn (via Robin) how and why Batman works the way he does.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  7. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Robin looks like a young Ian Somerhalder

8. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

[​IMG]

Robin: Can I knock-off early tomorrow? I want to make it to Lilith Fair.