Ben Aaronovitch and Joe Abercrombie

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Pixel, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Pixel

Pixel Commander Red Shirt

Morning, folks -

I manage to get across here so rarely these days, but I realised I'd been negelecting my buds, and I miss you!

Last year I had been posting links to the interviews I had been doing for my website, but things got busy, so with apologies for my tardiness, my recent fantasy authors -

Ben Aaronovitch, author of the Rivers of London series (Midnight Riot, as it was Stateside) and the classic Doctor Who stories Remebrance of the Daleks and Battlefield, plus many Blake's 7 audioplays -

http://www.geekchocolate.co.uk/inde...and-scriptwriter&catid=47:interview&Itemid=68

I have to say, Ben was one of the least efficient interviews I've ever done - we both spent far too much time laughing!

And Joe Abercrombie, author of the First Law trilogy, and more recently The Heroes and Red Country -

http://www.geekchocolate.co.uk/inde...irst-law-trilogy&catid=47:interview&Itemid=68

I hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Nice, 2 separate threads to promote your site. I like spam.

3. Pixel

Pixel Commander Red Shirt

No, two separate threads to let my friends who are interested in these authors know there are in depth interviews with them online; I would have done it in one, but the title of thread doesn't allow sufficient characters, so I split them into those primarily known for science fiction and those primarily known for fantasy. If I was spamming, I would have posted each of them in a separate thread in multiple forums, and the other two interviews I didn't mention.

You always this grouchy in the morning?