Wow, Jennifer Lien Has Let Herself Go...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by TedShatner10, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TedShatner10

TedShatner10 Commodore Commodore

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  2. Clym

Clym Captain Captain

Jeez, she is fat now. :cardie:

Must have replaced the drugs with fast food.

3. Boy Wonder

Boy Wonder Lieutenant

Yes she does look fat now, but was there any need to be so blatant about it? It takes all kinds of people in the world (Doesn't it Kimc?), and not everyone is going to be slim and gorgeous. I just feel sorry for those people that feel it necessary to persecute someone for not being skinny or the norm.

Clym, drugs are supposed to supress the apetite. So it would actually make sense if you read the thread "Kes on Acid."

4. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

This same thread is going on in GD, the above pic was in 2001 at the 35th annivesery con. only a year and half befo she was filming 'Fury' were she looked ok as her Season 2 self.

Here is a more recent phot from the 2008 vegas con (taken from the GD thread) :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madzilla/2768895398/

Anywho this is another bash Jenifer Lien thread and im sure it will be locked.. 5.4.3.2..

5. Boy Wonder

Boy Wonder Lieutenant

She looks so different, but as long as she is happy then that is all that matters.

I'm glad she does not feel compelled to be anorexic just to fit society's expected norms.

6. scottydog

scottydog Admiral Admiral

All of our bodies change as we get older. Beauty is fleeting for us all. I just hope she is emotionally healthy and happy.

7. VulcanGuy

VulcanGuy Lieutenant

drugs???

what drugs?

8. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Let me point out that there have never been any evidence that jennifer Lien should have been involved with drugs of any kind.

I would be happy if you would avoid coming up with rude statements and fabricated rumors without any evidence for them.

9. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

I agree.

By the way, I did see a photo of some other Voyager celebrities at a convention recently (Wang, Russ, Picardo, Mulgrew, McNeill).

It looks like Jennifer Lien isn't the only one who have gained weight.

10. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & Somewhere..! Moderator

Let's take a break from the Kes is a fat cow tripped out on acid threads for a bit, ok? There's already a thread talking about this stuff in here, join the debate there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.