Small things you'd've liked to've happened in TNG

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Dixie Flatline, Nov 11, 2013.

1. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

She's a hell of a parent too, her son evolved. :p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. Armored Saint

Armored Saint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You don't (total) recall?

3. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

I always thought that the doctor in "Ethics" had Pulaski-ish qualities...in which case we did get a confrontation between Beverly and a possible Pulaski surrogate.

4. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Personal ethics or morals. Different standpoints on the same topic could help define each character better. Instead of off screen transferring Pulaski out of the story, they could have given her a few episodes working alongside with Crusher, including a clash of methods episode that would leave both characters "right" in their own way.

Maybe a patient comes in with a parasite growing in them and he wanted it out. Beverly discovers that the parasite can grow and be removed without causing pain to the patient or the new lifeform but Pulaski continues with the procedure because it's what the patient wanted. A cat fight commences, a bigger problem presents itself that needs the coming together of both minds, and they respect each other by the end.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  5. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

I think I recall a thread where someone actually thought it was Pulaski (remembering it wrong)