OT: Leverage- The Zoo Job by Keith R.A. DeCandido

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by nightwind1, Aug 3, 2013.

1. nightwind1

nightwind1 Commodore Commodore

If this needs to be moved to another section, go ahead...

I just started reading this today, and so far, KRAD is doing a bang-up "job".

He captures the feel of the series perfectly, and I love the little touches like seeing a certain scene from Parker's POV.

The dialog is spot-on, and the Job could easily be an episode of the series.

It's a very distinctive book.

Way to go, KRAD!

2. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Keith and I actually did a panel on the Leverage novels at Shore Leave yesterday. We drew a decent audience--despite the fact that we were scheduled opposite William Shatner! :)

3. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^I went ahead and picked up copies of both your and Keith's Leverage books yesterday. I didn't want to leave the con without buying something from the book table, and those were the first things that came to mind. (Not in the sense that they were a random pick, but in the sense that they were the ones I wanted most.)

4. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

I hope they continue with the novel series even though the show has finished - it had plenty of jobs left in it, IMO

5. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Thanks! Hope you enjoy them!

6. KRAD

KRAD Keith R.A. DeCandido Admiral

Thanks so much! I had tremendous fun writing it, and I'm grateful to see so many positive responses from folks who were fans of the show. :)

Now you should go pick up Matt's and especially Greg's books. :bolian: