General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Admiral_Young, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Speaking of pure shit, that's how I'd describe Cena literally dumping shit on Ziggler and AJ. He broke kayfabe and was talking about Ziggler's pushes and was harping on about hustle, loyalty and respect only to end with that which makes no sense whatsoever...typical WWE nowadays.

The Rock's appearances on Raw and Smackdown this week were pretty entertaining (both Punk and Sandow/Rhodes played off him well). Del Rio vs. Big Show on Smackdown was surprisingly great with both men putting on an awesome match and the hot crowd eating up Del Rio's win. Like I've mentioned in the past I actually like Del Rio and his ringwork but I think his heel persona is tired so I hope this face turn works.

Aside from those things, I don't recall a single thing from the past few weeks. Oh, honorable mention goes to AJ's wardrobe malfunction on Smackdown with her top rolling up (to reveal her bra-covered assets). : *drool*

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

So when The Rock cuts a promo using the "I Have a Dream" speech, has it become a little too ingrained in popular culture and lost some of its original impact?

3. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

Well as the Rumble is always my favorite PPV of the year I tuned in and was 50/50 on the event. Loved everything but the final match. Horrible ending. The rumble match itself was pretty cool with some nice spots and good to see Goldust make an appearance to battle Cody. Only thing better would have been the American Dream himself walking down the aisle.. The ending of Bigshow/Del Rio was while not original something I havent seen in a while so pretty good. The tag match was meh.

4. blueziggy

blueziggy Lieutenant Red Shirt

could they make it any more obvious how last nights raw was going to end? once they pushed the mcmahon heyman angle to the end of the show, everyone and their mother should have known that brock was returning, would injury vince and in the next few weeks HHH returns to once again defend the family honor (rehash of orton/steph/hhh from a few years ago).

HHH and Brock being surprise rumble entrants would have been a better way to do this. going to assume there is only going to be one elimination chamber match at the ppv as well now that punk/rock 2 is on. although i guess shield v cena, shamus, ryback could be done in EC.

who are the other 4 in the world title EC match (assuming del rio, show are in)? ziggler? jericho?

5. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

I doubt HHH is coming back out to face Brock. Maybe Undertaker vs Brock at mania would be better.

6. blueziggy

blueziggy Lieutenant Red Shirt

if he was going to face taker then theirs no reason to involve mcmahon into the storyline...