Warehouse 13 Season 4 (discussion, spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by 1001001, Jul 17, 2012.

1. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

The last episode was okay. The artifact of the week was a little thin, but the Artie story was nicely done. That last moment with Claudia was great.

2. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Kewl! :bolian:

3. LaxScrutiny

LaxScrutiny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Did I get this wrong? I thought Mrs. Frederick's life was tied to the Warehouse and Claudia was supposed to be next in line? So how is Kelly Hu her "protege"? Well, I guess we'll find out...

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Maybe she's her protege, in that she was grooming her for the job but she's not as suited as Claudia is, and is in fact more in tune with Lena's role. We shall see.

5. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Maybe Mrs Frederick has a bunch of proteges. It would be wise for her not to put all her eggs in one basket, as Leena's death demonstrates.

6. Pavonis

Pavonis Commodore Commodore

Maybe I missed it in the last thirty pages, but why can't the Metronome be used to resurrect Leena? It worked for Jinks; why not Leena?

7. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

^^ I think it was busted to heck at Jinks' family home.

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh, I forgot about that. But now that you mention I'm pretty sure it did get smashed up when they broke the connection to Jinks.

9. Pavonis

Pavonis Commodore Commodore

OK, I had forgotten the metronome was destroyed. And yet, there must be other artifacts that can resurrect people. Why raise Jinks from the dead, but not Leena?

10. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Because most of the artifacts have horrible side effects. Just look at what happened to Artie. Besides, Warehouse agents are generally not supposed to use artifacts for their own personal purposes. If it was that easy to bring someone back, lots of agents & regents would have never died, and the show would be pretty dull, as there would no element of danger at all.

It's good that Lena died and Artie and the others have to deal with it. It only makes sense, not to mention makes for better storytelling.