Starship Enterprise (Alternate Version) "Regeneration"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Badger, May 3, 2012.

1. StarCruiser

StarCruiser Commodore Commodore

Thirded... (is that even a word?)

2. Tribble puncher

Tribble puncher Captain Captain

Just read whole thing in one sitting. Great Story, loved the Ziggurat concept. Curious as to the purpose of the insects. Also curious to see a picture of your version of the enterprise. Hope this story gets an end. Also hope Author is doing well.

3. The Badger

The Badger Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just have to apologize for not continuing this for so long. Writers block delayed me for a while. I eventually got over it, hammered out the next chapter...only to lose it all when my computer froze up before I could save. More writer's block, and then my dad had a health scare, serious, for several months. Fortunately it cleared up.

And then my mum had a health scare, even more serious. It too lasted for months, but she didn't recover. It's nearly six months since she passed.

So while I do intend to finish this, right now I'm still not ready. Indeed, I've only made fleeting visits to the Trek BBS since then. Hopefully I'll work things out soon. Until then, thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

4. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through. My condolences for your loss.

Take your time. The board will still be here when you're ready. :)