Orci says New Trailer will be out 'By Christmas'

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Jackson_Roykirk, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Jackson_Roykirk

Jackson_Roykirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Trekmovie.com is reporting that in an IESB interview, Roberto Orci said that there should be a new trailer for Star Trek by Christmas:

http://trekmovie.com/2008/09/24/sta...tmas-more-from-orci-kurtzman/#comment-1082695

He also said that the theatrical trailer for Transformers2 (scheduled to open late June 2009) will be released attached to Star Trek and will be held until then...that's only a month and a half prior to Transformers' release.

It sounds like they're finding new and creative ways to make Star Trek "the film to see" (even if you're not a fan) just like many Star Trek fans went to see Cloverfield when they normally would not have, primarily to see the Star Trek Teaser.

2. ManOnTheWave

ManOnTheWave Vice Admiral Admiral

Cool. I hope it's a real trailer at Christmas, and not just some hyped teaser.

3. Jackson_Roykirk

Jackson_Roykirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

sorry to go off-topic, but...

...I have a weakness for KFC, and -- literally -- my stomach started growling as soon as I saw your avatar.

Talk about a Pavlovian response!

4. ManOnTheWave

ManOnTheWave Vice Admiral Admiral

Tell me about it. I haven't eaten this much fried chicken in months. Maybe I could stop off on the way home, and...