Lost 5x04: "The Little Prince"

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Agent Richard07, Feb 4, 2009.

?

Grade the episode...

1. Excellent

36.4%
  2. Above Average

40.0%
  3. Average

20.0%
  4. Below Average

3.6%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chrisspringob

chrisspringob Commodore Commodore

When Ben shows up at the dock and Kate looks startled, is she just reacting to the fact that Jack and Sayid are apparently working with Ben, or is she also just realizing that Ben has gotten off the island? Because I've lost track of who would have found out that Ben made it off the island. Sayid and Sun have certainly known about it for some time, but they might have had reasons not to share it with the others. Did Jack and Hurley not know Ben was off the island until very recently?

Actually, I guess Locke-as-Jeremy Bentham would have probably told all of them, though I guess he also might have had reasons not to give them the full story......though it's not obvious what those reasons would be. Hmmmm......all things considered, I guess Kate most likely already knew.

2. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

These Ben rounding up the gang and herding them back to the island episodes have really begun boring me to tears. Locke and Sawyer's travels through time are only mildly better.

The Desmond stuff in the other episodes is much better IMO.

3. jamestyler

jamestyler Commodore Commodore

I have to agree... I can't say I've seen a Desmond episode I haven't liked.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

In the S4 finale I was convinced that Sun is working undercover for the O6 by allying herself with Widmore. But this episode makes it look like she actually IS betraying them to Widmore just to get revenge on Ben. Of course she'll still be after Widmore after that since he actually sent the mercs that did the deed.

5. paudemge

paudemge Captain Captain

I thought it was pretty obvious when Norton showed up at Kates house that he was sent by Ben, it will be the reason he uses to get her to go back to the island.

6. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I actually find the island stuff very amusing, because of the complete randomness of what's happening. Desmond stuff is great too and I also agree about Ben and co' - everything that has Jack and Kate is boring. Those two should've been killed off a long time ago.

7. Super Grover

Super Grover Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm wondering if there might have been Another plane crash.