What do you want to see in Star Trek XIV?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Newspaper Taxi, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Now that we've seen a few screens and know more about Star Trek Beyond, we've already got our opinions on the movie. So let's move onto how terrible Star Trek XIV will be. What do you want to see? What do you expect?

2. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

TNG reboot.

3. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Not a chance. Pine and Quinto are already signed for Star Trek 4.

What will the film be about? Depends on how popular Beyond is and what is big in three years time.

4. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'd like to see them solve some galactic mystery. Something like a 100 Million dollar version of the chase. Maybe deal with the Iconians and their gateways?

And it's nearly impossible, but it would be interesting to see a modern take on The Voyage Home.

5. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Destroy that god-awful nuEnterprise and have them christen the nuEnterprise-A.

Although it's possible that might actually happen in Star Trek Beyond. ;)

6. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd just like to see a "Star Trek XIV" because that would mean STB did well.

If this franchise moves beyond STB, there could be a fair chance they may not be able to get all seven to sign on for one reason or another. It would be interesting to see what kind of story could be told and what new characters would be introduced if they just had Pine, Quinto, and maybe one or two others from the previous movies.

7. Ovation

Ovation Admiral Admiral

I want to see what I always want to see--A) an entertaining movie and B) the further adventures of Kirk, Spock and the rest (any, some, all--whatever mix and "screen time" is appropriate for them to service the story).

8. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

They'll just recast the characters of whoever decides not to come back. Though, to be honest, I'd love to see them shake up the status quo beyond Kirk and Spock.

9. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Captain Captain

Great sequel to a (hopefully) great movie.

10. Serveaux

Serveaux Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Full frontal.

11. Malaika

Malaika Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Kirk meets and has a crush for a beautiful vulcan/human captain who actually is Spock and Uhura's daughter from the future getting in the past to save earth and no one knows ( maybe Spock suspects a bit because of vulcan telepathy thing)

Kidding :lol: (JJ would probably totally love it though :lol: )

Honestly, let me see how stb is first. If I'll still care about the reboot then I'll probably start to get excited about more movies. I don't even know what to expect from this movie, let alone know what to expect from a fourth.

12. ralph

ralph Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It is possible that the Enterprise is destroyed and the film ends with the release or even construction of the Enterprise-A, keeping open the option of new adventure with a new cast, in addition to current cast.

13. WarpFactorZ

WarpFactorZ Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Destroying the Enterprise would be such an unoriginal move. Each movie so far has ended the same way: Enterprise almost being destroyed. If something like that happens again, demote Kirk and send him back to the academy to take classes on how not to wreck your ship.

14. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd hope they'd resist recasting. Introducing some new and interesting characters instead may actually be something that truly does invigorate the franchise even more and give it a possible new direction.

The other thing would be just working with a smaller cast. Be fair, if the story is good, would anyone really miss a character? After all, some of the best TOS episodes were mostly just Kirk and Spock, or heavily featured Kirk, Spock, and McCoy with everyone else in it (if at all) in the background. Even TWOK is mostly Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.

:lol: Kirk would be part of a large class. And, who the heck would be the instructor?

15. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Adjunct Instructor Herbert.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  16. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Starfleet Marines

17. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

a real adventure mixed with thrill and suspense. I really liked the vision of star wars episode 2, I hope they Channel that film and make a much better version of the film while still been star trek.

18. Cyke101

Cyke101 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can't believe so many of you are wishing for the nuEnterprise-A, when we haven't even gotten the HMS nuBounty yet. Come on!

"Not NOW, nuMadeline!"

19. Hythlodeus

Hythlodeus Commodore Commodore

Andorian Civil War

20. WarpFactorZ

WarpFactorZ Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:lol: