Star Trek mobile games

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Extrocomp, May 5, 2014.

1. Extrocomp

Extrocomp Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

There have been quite a few Star Trek mobile games including Star Trek Rivals, Star Trek: The Birds of Prey, Star Trek: The Cold Enemy, Star Trek: The Mobile Game and Star Trek Trexels.

But when I looked on the iTunes website, Star Trek Rivals and Star Trek Trexels were the only ones available. Does anyone know what happened to the others?

2. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Birds of Prey and The Cold Enemy were never on the AppStore, since they both came out before the first iPhone.

The Mobile Game (loosely based on the first Abrams movie) was available on the Appstore at one point, but I don't know why it isn't anymore. Though the fact that it was developed for the ancient iOS 2 could be a factor. ;)

3. Extrocomp

Extrocomp Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Are The Birds of Prey, The Cold Enemy and The Mobile Game still available anywhere?

If The Birds of Prey and The Cold Enemy predated the App Store, where were they originally available?

4. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Not officially, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are out there somewhere.

Through the store app in the compatible phones of the time, I'd imagine.

5. Destructor

Destructor Commodore Commodore

I say this every other day, but I'd love it if they bought out Judgment Rites and 25th Anniversary for the iPad.

6. Borjis

Borjis Commodore Commodore

if the guy that made Turbo Dosbox for Android, just ported it for IOS you'd be set.