What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Finished getting all the achievements on Black Ops that matter (i.e. all of the ones not related to Zombies), and played some of the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta earlier.

Trying to decide what to play next. On my backlog I've got inFamous and Final Fantasy XIII for my PS3 and Fallout: New Vegas for my Xbox.

2. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Got LOTR Online, going to play with a friend need an MMO to tie me over until TOR.

3. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Playing WoW again for some reason. Going to get my druid to 85 and see if healing is as bad in this X-Pac as people say that it is.

What I learned from Rift is that healers are the only role I really like to play (in a raid/group).

Not really playing Rift anymore, didn't feel like committing to a serious raid guild and cheesing casual rifts was fun until it wasn't. I'd pretty much cleared the current tier of 5-man content.

4. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I have all of these and a couple of others (e.g. Red Dead Redemption) waiting for me as well, but I can't quite make a commitment right now.

Not much free time. I'm looking forward to digging heavily into Dead Space 1 & 2 (+ Extraction) and both Dead Space movies though, as soon as they arrive in my mail :techman:

5. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Switching back to X3: Terran Conflict... time to jump back into my flagship and terrorize the universe again.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I got the Platinum trophy for Borderlands today. ;) I think I'm gonna play inFamous 2 next.

7. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

For a nostalgic kick, I've been playing Dead Rising.

8. Mike Ram

Mike Ram Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I just played through the first Metal Gear Solid again (first time in years, and it's still great!).

I have two games I haven't started, mainly because they're long and require a lot of commitment: Nier and Red Dead Redemption.

Looking forward to Uncharted 3...

9. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Still immersed in GTA IV - found a deliberate Dr Who reference... Now if I can just get through the damn Hostile Negotiation mission - first time I got through then the car blew up when hitting a barrel on the way out, then I got through it to the point where you have to shoot the guy holding Roman - I used a sniper rifle as per the previous time, and shot him in the face about four times, and he just didn't die. And executed Roman. Which, I'll grant you, is something I've wanted to do all along...

10. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

I'm replaying COD:UO SP and that Noville mission is a motherfucker. i'm getting killed like once a minute! i need air support, sentry guns, claymores and most of all: regenerating health...

11. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

About a third of the way into Witcher 2. Amazing game! Unlike Mass Effect 2, which made some strides forward while taking several major steps backward, this sequel takes everything that made the original great and expands upon that without losing anything. Definitely a must-play for any RPG fanatic ...

12. Skywalker

Speaking of The Witcher 2, I heard the developer was working on porting it to the Xbox 360. Since my computer cowers in fear at the very idea of me trying to play TW2 on it (I tried to play the first one, but even that was really slow and awkward :sigh:), I'll have to wait until that version comes out.

13. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

^ I was thinking about upgrading to a beastly new gaming machine because of TW1&2 actually.

TW2 looks breathtaking on a powerful machine, and it really reminds me of the Gothic series of RPGs, which I love.

14. Skywalker

I'd do the same, since I'm in desperate need of a new PC, but I can't afford one right now. :(

15. Trubinator

The Witcher 2 looks amazing on a good system. I recommend a fast hard drive, at least 4 GB ram, quad core cpu and 1GB video card though. The Xbox 360 version will be way slimmed down from the core experience as it was meant to be played.

16. Skywalker

Meh, sometimes you have to take what you can get. Graphics aren't the most important part of a game. And judging by these screen shots (warning: one NSFW image), it looks like the graphics will still be pretty darn good, all things considered.

Apparently the Xbox 360 edition will also include all DLC released for the game up to this point. :techman:

17. Trubinator

The DLC part is certainly cool. Hope you enjoy the game when it comes out ...

18. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

About to start Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

19. Trubinator

Also an utterly amazing game!

20. jerriecan

jerriecan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Playing through Fallout: New Vegas on the 360 again. Lots of fun! :)