What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finally downloaded a free copy of LittleBigPlanet from the Playstation Network Welcome back program. So far it's a lot of fun. Also finished the first Uncharted.

2. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I just purchased and completed Ape Escape 3 for the PS2. Pretty good platformer that gets tedious at times and is way too freaking easy, but well worth playing. I'll be damned if I'm going for 100% completion though.

Right now I just bought and started playing Shinobi for the PS2. I mainly bought it because I'm a fan of the series and I read that it might well be the most challenging game on the PS2. If you've read any of my posts on this board you know I love a good challenge, and, although the game is certainly challenging, I can't quite decide if it's any fun. Difficulty is fantastic, but the fun needs to be there too.

3. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Been playing Dance Central. Lol.

4. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You're a braver man than I to admit that. :lol:

5. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I got the GOTY edition of Borderlands yesterday, so I played that for a few hours. It's a fun game.

6. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I recently started playing the PC version of Just Cause 2. Fun game. I also play Call of Duty: Black Ops with friends semi-regularly; although officially, I think the game is for douchebags. I REALLY think shooters need to move away from the CoD formula ...

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I played JC2 on PS3 and I really really liked it. It's just such a fun game. And I've personally never been a fan of CoD. If I wanna play a similar game, I definitely prefer one of the Battlefield games (BC2, BF1943).

8. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finished the ME2 DLC The Arrival last night and now I'm on to the Fable III DLC Traitor's Keep.

Good times.:D

9. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I started playing Uncharted 2 for the second time earlier today. It truly is an amazing game. I love the fact that it has Steve Valentine and Claudia Black, who played 2 of my favorite characters on two of my favorite shows (Nigel in Crossing Jordan, and Aeryn in Farscape respectively) in big roles.

10. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

i went back to CoD1 and CoD:UO SP yesterday. boy, am i too used to regenerating health. the bit in UO where you have to protect Moody as he rescues 'Bobby' at the beginning of the Croassroads mission is doing my head in, with that fucking MG42 nest. i either get hosed by the nest and die, fail to protect Moody or somehow cause friendly fire when tossing grenades out...

11. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finished Traitor's Keep and in the spur of the moment I got me Full House Poker. So far it's been a bit of mindless fun and I like it.

12. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

Just started playing metal of honor:airborne on ps3,finally finished turning point:fall of liberty.

13. Saquist

Saquist Commodore

I've just reached Lieutenant Colonel on Battlefield Bad Company 2

14. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

KOTOR II (PC) :techman:

15. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up Neverwinter Nights the other day, so I've been giving that a try:)

16. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I'm so going to play Dance Central as soon as my cousin gets his Kinnect. Nothing funnier than a bunch of white guys pretending to dance :lol:

17. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Switched to playing Brotherhood on 360 after dreadful framerates on PS3. While still not as smooth as AC II for some reason (development time most likely) its far better than the PS3 version. Already convinced me not to buy Revelations for PS3 and even then won't be Day 1 or month 1 buy.

The game itself is fine ;)

18. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Just beat Uncharted 2 on Crushing, with some assistance from Aragorn. :D

19. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah he told me about the "advice" he gave you. ;)

20. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Do you play it much in multiplayer? I've been looking for some new people to game in it with. I swear, some of the people online can be real douchebags.