Star Trek Continues - Kickstarter Campaign

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by feek61, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Since new users aren't allowed to do things like embed pictures, etc., if they could likewise not post clickable links, that would slow down the "drive by" advertising by people who join just to post one message to promote something.

2. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

I really don't see anything wrong with posting an "FYI" type entry, with no direct links. Anyone who's motivated enough should be able to find the fundraising site without a link.

3. Captain Atkin

Captain Atkin Captain Captain

I also agree with this point.

4. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

We'll STC reached their target (and a bit extra). I kicked a few bucks to the cause because I really liked their first effort.

5. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

That's great! good to see crowd funding working to help these productions get made.

6. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

If I understand correctly they have sufficient funding for two or three more episodes.

7. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

Posted on TrekWeb is the news that STC's Episode 2 is slated to be released in mid March. Principle shooting is completed for Episode 2 and they're now in post production. They also plan to start filming Episode 3 around mid March as well.

Awesome! :techman:

8. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

For those interested, Larry Nemecek has been really good about posting interviews and updates about production over at Star Trek Continues on his Facebook page. There's a great one with him and Chris Doohan as they're getting their makeup done that is rather amusing all on its own.