Lowering sea level.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by All Seeing Eye, Sep 8, 2008.

1. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

Well everyones idea of an "extremely wide" for "extremely large" river or estuary will vary depending on the person. ;)

2. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Well, to be honest? I could hardly care what harm would come to any animals if OPs idea came true. I don't care because not enough people care to care. Be it the USA, or CHINA, or INDIA or Russia...anything that can be done to save humanity, that may cause loss of wildlife or spawning areas, will be done because it has always been done. People like to live. People would rather live than care about frogs in a pond or Bears in a forrest. If you don't believe me then you are denying the past 600+ years of our existence...

I am for PEOPLE!!!! I love people!!!! I can mate with PEOPLE!!! Animals??? sorry...they should have evolved quicker. They are there to look at and to eat..and that's just about it. Humanity decided long ago what an animal's fate would; which is why so many animals are extinct. And this basic will to live and make our lives easier and full of materialistic desires isn't just an Anglo/saxon thingy; it has been part of our human expansion. Just ask the Mamoths and the Bison...they were not hunted to extinction by us. It has been decided that prehistoric men, and those just after the last ice age, had a lot to do with the fate of those two animals...Humans like to have sex..and eat..and have little babies. (and will be the same when we get into space IMO)

May sound selfish? But oh well. Until proven otherwise, thats what pretty much has been happening since the moment the other tribe wanted the women of another tribe and bigger huts..

Rob