Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mr Light, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Rowan Sjet

Rowan Sjet Commodore Commodore

Kill everything in the area. That usually does the trick.

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I stayed around the door for ten minutes, and if you wait long enough, more robots arrive, but it didn't accomplish anything...

3. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I did that mission a few days ago... I'm not exactly sure which part of the map you're talking about (there are quite a few doors). Are there any switches around?

Anyway, I suggest you look up a walkthrough of the mission on YouTube and see if you're missing something.

Speaking of B2... I'm now at level 30 and I've done most of the side missions (93 or so). I also managed to get seven gold keys (for the golden chest in Sanctuary) through Shift. Man I got a couple of seriously awesome guns that way. :D

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

OK, I *finally* found a text walkthrough and figured out what I was doing wrong. Turns out one of the ten creatures randomly wandering around was a "Bad Ass" and I had to kill that to spawn the "Bad Ass Loader" and when I kill that the door opens.

I hadn't been bothering to kill the creatures because there seemed to be an endless supply of them and they teleport away whenever you shoot at them. Christ, that was aggravating!

5. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just started "The Man Who Would Be Jack" mission. At the end of the previous one I got this AMAZING purple text pistol that blasts robots apart even though it's just a little pistol! It only has like 200 damage points but it's totally killer! Wow!

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

OK, I figured out the secret to making this game run a lot faster! You don't have to kill everyone, just run to the objective, and you'll only have to kill the people there! My missions went from taking 90 minutes to 30!

7. AlphaMan

AlphaMan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Level 27 now and about to start the Man Who Would Be Jack mission. I just found out about SHIFT. That's a great way to utilize social media!!

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah Shift is pretty cool, I already got nine golden keys for it. ;)

I finished the game yesterday, I'm now L34. I already started True Vault Hunter Mode last night.

9. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

What the hell is Shift? Is that an online thing? I'm not on XBL.

10. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I don't remember the first one that well anymore, but this seems to have a much more interesting story with more epic and cool missions. I just finished "Where Angels Free to Tread" and there were some pretty shocking twists that I really cared about, and one part that actually had me shout out loud "oh, no!".

Plus, now my turret has rockets :evil:

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah that was a fun mission. :D

13. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Beat the game! Once I figured out the pattern, the final boss was ridiculously easy to beat. Just sit in the corner of the area and shoot at the chest with a corrosive sniper rifle and SMG. It took a long time, but he never even TRIED to hit me!

That was an enjoyable game, my memory of the first is hazy but this one was definitely better!

14. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was really underwhelmed with both Wilhelm and the Vault Boss. I didn't die a single time fighting either one of them (of course, with the Vault Boss, all it took was 20 hits to the chest with my 50,000 damage rocket to take him out). The boss battles were really uneven through this whole game. Captain Flynt killed me numerous times, as did Midgemong. So, at least for the Gunzerker I played, Midgemong and Captain Flynt were harder than Wilhelm or the Vault Boss. I'm also level 44 on my second playthrough and the same appears to be true with the boss battles.

15. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Well I played the final boss when I was only Level 30... how did you get a 50,000 damage RPG?!?! I think I maybe got a 12,000? And I never found a really GOOD assault rifle either.

16. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wait... nevermind... I have a 50,000 RPG NOW... then, I think it was 25,000... at level 35. I don't even remember how I got it... I didn't buy it I think I got it after I defeated Saturn or one of the Badass Constructors on Hero's Pass.

17. Rowan Sjet

Rowan Sjet Commodore Commodore

Urgh, don't even mention Hero's Pass. My friends and I had to run through that hellhole 3 serperate times one after the other after Jack got himself an invulnerability bug and someone decided to fast travel us out of there to fix it :cripes:, and then when the host crashed just as we finished the second run through.

18. Jimi_James

Jimi_James Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I've only been playing since last Friday, so I'm not that far into it yet, though I already love it, as I knew I would. I'm playing as Gaige, the mechromancer. Smash the system!

In fact, I think I might go play some right now. Bye.

19. AlphaMan

AlphaMan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

After a month of chipping away, I finally finished!! I'm at level 34 and I have about a half dozen or so side missions left. Great game!