"The Ring of Soshern" (fanfiction)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The42Geek, Jan 31, 2011.

1. The42Geek

The42Geek Cadet Newbie

Central Illinois (except when I'm in insanity)
    Please tell me one of you have a download link or a copy you can email me. I need to read this story. It's one of the first slashes, and the first fanfictions, ever written. It features Spock going into Pon Farr on an alien planet with only Kirk around. It's slash, so you can guess what happens. I NEED to read this. I'm looking all over the internet, and I figure one of you geeks has to have it. XD Please!

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Troll? If so Tits!!!

3. The42Geek

The42Geek Cadet Newbie

I am not a troll. I figured someone at this STAR TREK fansite might have this STAR TREK fanfiction. Is that really too much to ask?

4. Admiral_Young

Calling people geeks while posting in a fan fic forum on a Star Trek board isn't a way to endear yourself to others or get them to help you. Not to mention the way you phrased your post has trollish elements in it.

5. The42Geek

The42Geek Cadet Newbie

I call myself a geek all the time, so I didn't mean it offensively. How can I have trollish elements? I'm a person. Adn I'm not trying to get a rise out of any one, I just want to find this fic.

6. Admiral_Young

I said your post has trollish elements in it...being adamant about wanting a slash fic? I apologize about the troll remark it would appear you are not. I don't think anyone is going to be able to help you with your request though, I've never even heard of this before you posted about it.

7. The42Geek

The42Geek Cadet Newbie

Ok. It is a pretty early one, and it might not even be on the internet. I know it was in a fanzine a long time ago, and thought that someone might still have a copy. :(

8. DazzledShamrock

DazzledShamrock Cadet Newbie

Hahaha! It's only troll-ish if you're not a fanfic fanatic. :D
    Gah! I've been looking for it too! Really wish you had found it :(
    At this point I think the only way to read it is to buy the 1987 zine "Alien Brothers"

9. Abrainiac

Abrainiac Cadet Newbie

Where might one find a copy of the Anthology? And how is it legal to sell that? Isn't that why fanfiction is on the Internet? Because it belongs to its owners, and you're not allowed to make money from it? Either way, I can't even find it on eBay... If anyone knows where to find it, money is not an issue :)

10. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

Don't do that, please. Even if this was a spam thread, spamming it up is also spamming. Instead, if you think that someone is trolling or spamming or otherwise breaking the rules hit the notify button in the lower left corner (looks like a warning sign). This will let the mod(s) know about it.
    Likewise, don't accuse others of trolling because that's actually considered trolling under the board rules. Thanks!