What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. TEH BABA

TEH BABA Commodore Commodore

Good game. The witcher.

2. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Im stuck between two at the moment, Dragons age and Alan Wake on Nigtmare mode.

3. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

C&C4. It's an okay RTS but it is disappoint and underwhelming as the final of Command & Conquer's Tiberium saga, would have probably been better labelled "Ground Control 3". Defeated it as GDI but now I have to go through the quite boring and tiresome slog of levelling up Nod.

Also reloaded my copy of "Massive Assault: Dominion". Its a fun game and I go through and play it just about every 6 months since I bought it in 2006.

4. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Worms Armageddon. Nothing more powerful than a super banana bomb. :)

5. Kibbin

Kibbin Commodore Commodore

Just finnished Penny Arcade episode 1 and will move onto 2 soon (got them both on offer on PSN). Still plodding along with Valkyria, but I'm getting a bit stuck near the end.

6. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

From Worms to Sim City 4 now. It's been ages since I've played it and I've forgotten how addictive it is.

7. C. Cole-Chakotay

C. Cole-Chakotay Commodore Commodore

Bejeweled Twist and Farkle. :D

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ That's hardcore. :p

9. Steven

Steven Admiral Admiral

Still in the middle of Final Fantasy XII and Prototype. And have to finish Assassin's Creed sometime (along with a few other games).

So naturally, I started playing Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. :lol:

10. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Just beat portal :D

11. Brandonv

Brandonv Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am playing F.E.A.R for the first time now that it is finally on Steam. I am also playing the original Final Fantasy on my cell phone.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I got Red Dead Redemption today. I've played it for a few hours so far and I'm really enjoying it, so I have a feeling I'll be playing it a lot in the next couple of weeks.

13. darthraidr

darthraidr Commodore Commodore

i just beat Halo:ODST. it wasn't bad. it felt very different and kinda film-noir-ish. i dont know how it all falls into the halo mythos (nor do i really care).

next up: Blur

14. Smiley

Smiley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is what I'm playing now. I'm not too far into the game, but I'm loving it so far. The challenge level is at just about the perfect level for someone who has played the first game. Yoshi appears very early on and can be used on Starship Mario anytime. The game is great about introducing moves/power-ups/items and giving the player a fun and practical use for them right away. Production values are on a par with the first game, which is just fine.

The story is the only drawback so far. The opening scene was so brief that they may as well have just had a text screen that told you to rescue the princess from Bowser's clutches. I don't play Mario games for plot, but I would rather have nothing than a scene that doesn't add something new or make sense on its own.

15. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

So the new Mario game is about Bowser kidnapping the Princess??? It's nice to see them taking the storyline in a fresh and exciting new direction. :p

16. Smiley

Smiley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm now to the fourth world (ignoring the cosmological nitpick that worlds should be in galaxies instead of the other way around). There has been a tremendous variety of settings, obstacles, and characters thus far. The boss of the third world is one of those that is challenging enough to take a few tries to beat but very satisfying once it happens. The fire flower is better this time around from how I remember it in the first Galaxy game, although you still have a time limit on it. The new power-ups for Mario and Yoshi are all excellent.

17. The Great Meech

The Great Meech Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII on my PSP, via PSN, and it's ruining my life. But it's really good.

18. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Currently replaying Mass Effect 2 on Insanity (last achievement missing).

19. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

replaying Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

old skool.

20. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    I am playing:

*Valkyria Chronicles
    *Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
    *Shenmue